Unexpected mishap...

Narrator PoV
Y/N and Monika awoke again to start their day.
Little did they know that this day wasn't
necessarily gonna be pleasant....
The girls got dressed and headed to school.

Timeskip to club time!

Y/N PoV
I had a sinking feeling today. It never left me alone and I'm starting to worry. Seeing that message last night has really shaken me up but I decided not to show it to anyone. Including Monika. Currently, I was heading to class with Monika while sweating profusely. I can't help this feeling that I'm being watched maybe I'm being too paranoid. Or am I? I really didn't know anymore but I desperately need to stop myself from doing this and so I chose to distract myself with my biggest weakness.
Y/N: hey Monika...
Monika: Yes darling?
Y/N: How are you?
Monika: I'm fine thank you but why are you asking this out of the blue?
Y/N: I'm just checking on you.
Monika: ok...you know you can tell me anything right?
Y/N: I'm aware
Monika: is anything bothering you?
God damnit how does she know!?
Y/N: n-no...
Monika: I don't like lies Y/N. Especially from you. I want to know when your down so I can help you.
Y/N: I don't think there's anything you can do apart from this.
I kissed her. It was short and sweet just to make myself feel better. I know it may sound selfish but I did just tell you I needed to distract myself right? She soon pulled away her cheeks dusted pink and her hands gently placed on my shoulders and one of mine beneath her chin.
Monika: W-well I don't know why you did that but I hope it made you feel better.
Y/N: I've never felt better.
That was half a lie and half true. Yes. I do feel better kissing Monika but I didn't just kiss all my worries away. To be honest, I don't understand either. She blushed a deep shade of red when Kobayashi turned up.
Kobayashi: whew! Is it hot in here is it just you guys!?
Tohru: I think it's you Kobayashi...
Kobayashi blushed at Tohru before quickly regaining her composure. I then smirked.
Y/N: And where did you come from?
Kobayashi: Places.
I rolled my eyes playfully.
Monika: I-I um...should get to my class.
Y/N: oh right....we have maths! Why is that the only class I don't share with you!?
Monika kisses me on the cheek and winked.
Monika: I'll see you later ok!? Don't do anything stupid!
I smiled.
Y/N: No promises!
With that she laughed and grabbed Tohru's hand.
Monika: hurry we'll be late!
Tohru: I'll see you later Kobayashi!
Kobayashi: bye!
They rushed off and disappeared into the halls.
Y/N: guess that's our cue to go too huh?
Kobayashi: guess so.
We strolled down the hall and out across to the playground to get to the other building in which our class was. Unfortunately instead of the same old classroom we were expecting, it was something quite different.
Just as I was about to open the door to the building I heard Kobayashi yell out in pain behind me.
Kobayashi: aaah!
I swiftly whipped my head around to be greeted by Kobayashi unconscious on the ground along with a dark figure with a mask on. Before I could study them further, I was met with a strong wack to the head.
Ayano: You're mine now Y/N~senpai...