Now i'm there

Y/N PoV
I'm currently in the car. My dad went back to his house since he doesn't live with us. He wishes me well and is glad I'm ok. My mum is blasting Kpop tunes in the car to cheer me up while my sisters sing along. I appreciate how they're trying to lift my spirits but I still feel like I only have half of my heart. I don't see her anymore because I can't. Or so I thought...I then remembered that I still have my computer in my room.
You:"mum do you still have my computer"
Mum:"it's right where you left it. I figured I wouldn't touch it as that Docki docki (her pronunciation btw) game was running."
You:"it's pronounced Doki Doki actually and is it still running?"
Mum:"yes I just said I didn't touch it."
You:"ok" I said with hope still in my voice. There was still a chance I could see her.

Timeskip
I got home and immediately ran upstairs after hugging my cats that ran straight to me (soz if you're allergic to cats 😅) I switched my computer on and saw her. She wore a shocked expression and began to cry. I did too.

Monika PoV
I went back to her house or should I say MC's house and lay where we used to sleep. I missed her too much. This must be what sayori feels everyday. Depression. I feel like I want to stop working. Forever. Just then I felt the system turn on again. A feeling I haven't felt in ages.
It was then where I saw her face once more. No words could express how happy I was to see her again. I began to cry. Heavily. I then felt a warm feeling I've so longed for. Her touch. Her hand stretched through the screen and she caressed my cheek wiping away my tears. "Don't cry moni. I'm here now." It was then I felt myself being pulled through the screen. I was tight in Y/N's embrace and in a different reality. Hers. "Monika...Monika! Can you see me?" My vision was blurry for a short few seconds until I refocused and saw Y/N waving her hands in front of my face. I smiled and got up. I kissed her. It was something I was waiting to do. I missed her too much. She smiled and hugged after. "I missed you too"

Timeskip x2
Y/N had introduced me to her family except her dad and his side and her mum's side. She told me it was complicated and will explain it to me eventually. I saw Midnight once again and hugged her. "Monika you're here!" She shouted
"Yes I am glad to see you again!" I also met Nella the youngest of Y/N's two sisters and the three siblings in general. she was sweet although Y/N described her as a little demon. She kinda reminded me of Natsuki but younger. We then ate dinner together as a family. I've never felt more loved and welcomed in my life. It was a warm feeling. Not long after, we left for bed. I was so tired. Tomorrow was going to be my first day at a new school. Y/N's school. It was called Academi high school. Interesting. Y/N began to tell me about it and her friends. I only remembered a few of their names. Todoroki,kobayashi and her girlfriend Tohru Jenny,sailor mars,Ayano,Taro and a few others. I couldn't wait to meet them all.

Happy valentines!! ❤️ Hope y'all enjoyed! See ya soon~Author Ameriez 🤗✌️