Another one

Narrators PoV
Y/N and Monika wake up once again and head to school with Midnight. Once there they head to their first class.
Y/N: Do we seriously have science first again?
Kobayashi: Come on! It's not as bad as maths.
Y/N: True
Monika: come on you big baby!
Monika drags Y/N by the hand to class.
Y/N: I am not a baby!
Monika:You certainly act like one baby! Now let's get to class!
Y/N pouts as she and Monika reach their destination. Not long after Kobayashi and her girlfriend Tohru arrive also.
Kobayashi: How do you guys have this much energy in the morning?!
Y/N: I don't she does!

Your PoV
I point at Monika. She smiles and replies.
Monika:Well someone has to keep us as well as our relationship healthy! And if it's me I'll gladly accept!
Y/N:Are you saying I don't keep myself healthy!
Monika: No of course not silly!
Y/N: Uh huh..
Monika kisses me on the cheek to try and shut me up as the teacher opens the door.
Teacher: Welcome back Class!
We sit down in our places and wait for further instructions. Since I was bored I began to joke around with Todoroki making fun of out of various things and I kept teasing him about his boyfriend Bakugou and he kept teasing me about Monika.
Todoroki: If I be very honest Y/N I would've never expected you to have girlfriend!
Y/N: Gee thanks!
Monika: well now she does and she will not be single anytime soon!
Monika then proceeded to pinch my cheek very hard.
Monika: You won't be lonely anymore will you Y/N?
Y/N: no I won't be but please let go of my cheeks it hurts Moni!
Monika: Aww I cant help it they're so chubby!
Y/N: I don't know whether to take that as offensive or a compliment
Kobayashi: You'll never know with Monika!
Y/N: true!
Tohru: Kobayashi what about me!?
Kobayashi:I don't know what about you Tohru?
Tohru: Hmph!
We all begin to laugh before the teacher scolds us.
Sailor mars: I knew we should've kept quiet!
Y/N: You're such a good student Mars! Lighten up a little!
Sailor Mars: Just be quiet Y/N!
We all laugh again and continue with class as Monika helps me understand some of the difficult questions.
She's honestly such an Angel.

Timeskip
Midnight's PoV
Y/N and Monika we're walking hand in hand all the way home as we all talked about our day to each other. I was venting to them about how much of an idiot this boy in my class was. They were laughing at the way I described him. I consider myself a comedy genius. They also told me about their science lesson as I laughed along with them. I noticed how happy Y/N was. I've never seen her happier. It made me happy too. I have 100% faith that Monika will be able to take care of my sister. Monika is a nice girl and I couldn't have hoped for anyone better than her to be with Y/N. We finally reached home and Y/N unlocked the door. As we entered we all dumped our stuff on the floor.
Monika: I'm gonna have a quick shower!
Y/N: Ok sweetie I'll get started on dinner before mum gets back!
Midnight: I'll go to my room then!
Y/N and Monika: Ok then!
I head upstairs with Monika and walk passed Y/N's room when I heard a sound.
BANG!
???: What part of be quiet do you not understand Baka!
Midnight: What was that?
Monika: I don't know
I walk towards Y/N's room with Monika following closely behind.
???: guys they're coming!
???: Sayori be quiet!
Sayori? I give Monika a puzzling look as she shrugs her shoulders. I burst open the door.
Multiple voices: Eek!
Midnight: who are you guys?!
I notice Y/N's computer was glitching and kinda ruined. Damn that was expensive. I then see 3 familiar girls reveal themselves from behind Y/N's bed.
Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki...
NO WAY!!
I was beyond confused but happy at the same time! Now they're here too!
Yuri: oh hi Midinight!
Midnight: hey Yuri!
Natsuki: we meet again Baka!
Midnight:hello to you too Natsuki...
Sayori: Midnight!!!
Midnight:Sayori!!!
Monika:Well we are all reunited once again!!!
I hug Sayori as she hugs back. Just then Y/N walks in.
Y/N: What's all this racket?
She then gasps in surprise.
Y/N: Yuri! Sayori! Natsuki! How the hell are you guys here!? And what the hell happened to my PC!?
Everyone proceeded to laugh as we had a group hug. We then headed downstairs to introduce the rest of the girls to mine and
Y/N's mother. She looked more shocked then we were. I guess she has to register them to our school as well.

This is gonna be one hell of a ride...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm sorry I discontinued this I realised how much people enjoyed this so I was like you know what I need to write this and complete it to the best of my ability as it'll be a shame if I didn't. so I will not give up on this. I also got over my writers block and I have a plot line in mind so stay tuned!
Lots of love
                       Author chan ✌️❤️