You have another message...

Y/N PoV
I wake up next to my beautiful girlfriend still asleep. I chuckle. It's usually her who's awake before me but I just roll with it and hold her in a tight embrace. I kiss her forehead as she stirs a little and flutters her eyes open.
"Good morning beautiful." I say as I peck her on the lips. She just smiles.
Monika:"How am I awake after you?"
Me:"You must have been extremely tired"
She laughs in the most cutest way possible and snuggles into me. "I'm glad I woke up to your smiling face anyway" I smile more at her comment and check the time. It was 7am. The usual time we get up and get ready for school. "We should probably get ready now." I suggest as she nods her head. "As much as I want to continue being in your arms, I have to agree with you." I laugh and we both get up to get dressed. We did the usual and headed to school and into class with our friends.

Timeskip a couple hours!

Monika PoV
Y/N and I head home after a long day at school with the rest of the girls. I was holding Y/N's hand whilst we were all chattering about something.
Yuri: Natsuki?
Natsuki: Yeah?
Sayori: oooh Natsuri! I ship!
Yuri and Natsuki: SHUT UP!
Everyone laughs including me.
Yuri: would you ever read a horror novel?
Natsuki: only if it's a horror manga!
Midnight: MANGA IS LITERATURE!!
We laugh once more.
Y/N: if you both would like to read a horror manga then I got just the thing!
Everyone: what?
Y/N: Why don't you try the Ito Junji collection
Midnight: oh yeah! Ito Junji is a great Manga creator! But if you read one of his works called uzumaki I promise you that you'll hate spirals!
Y/N: Oh yeah I can't stand spirals after reading that!
Monika: You cute little nerds!
I pinch both Y/N and Midnight's cheeks as we continue to walk home. We soon arrive as Y/N unlocks the door and heads inside with the rest of us. Her mum was at work so there wasn't anyone home. Y/N and I headed up to her room after dinner and got ready for bed.
However, there was something weird about
Y/N's computer. It was glitchy.

Y/N PoV
I looked at my computer. "Whoah what happened here!?" I ask surprised
Monika: I don't know but maybe we should investigate.
I nod and log onto my computer. Just then a my whole screen glitched and static noises deafened the room. Me and Monika covered our ears until we noticed the noise had stopped. An audio from a familiar person proceeded to play.
???: Y/N L/N and Monika Salvato. It won't be long before I find you and take revenge for what you did. I-wxbkkjbkpkh gcssswaxckopndsAND KILL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
The audio ended and me and Monika were beyond scared. I had a feeling I knew who it was...but I had to be sure. During the recording she glitched out and her voice was inaudible. I wondered what she said but at the same time didn't want to know.
Monika: honey let's just go to bed for now. This must be some sick prank or something.
Me: Y-Yeah
The both of us head into bed but I couldn't get a wink of sleep that night....

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for bearing with me! Next chapter should be out soon!
~ Author chan 🤗