The lights of my life

Here's the pics of what you choose to wear on your special day depending on your preferences.

Or

Or...

Also the small extract in italics is a flashback and you are presently thinking about on your wedding day

Also the small extract in italics is a flashback and you are presently thinking about on your wedding day. Enjoy!

Y/N PoV
So I am currently at the village my fiancé was talking about, strolling through the area with her arm wrapped around mine and my hands in my pockets. We had just discussed our plans with the chief of the village and our date is set.
I am happier than you can imagine.
Monika: we're getting married in two months!
Y/N: it still sounds so surreal to me.
Monika: My future couldn't be more brighter.
Y/N: heh. Same here.
We got in the car and I began to drive ourselves home.

Present time

I'm sweating, I'm in my wedding outfit about to marry the most amazing person I've met...from a video game. I don't think many people could say they met their wife/husband from a video game. I'm probably the only person in the world who can say that. Anyway! I stood in my gown/tuxedo
mentally preparing myself for what's about to happen. The whole village was here too since I happily welcomed them to attend so I'm even more overwhelmed. Hehe...it's always fun to be nervous and have a panic attack! All jokes aside though, I stood facing towards the locals and my family. My middle sister standing behind me comforting me in her formal attire. Midnight gave me an encouraging smile before opening her mouth to speak.
Midnight: You're sweating...
Y/N: uh...who wouldn't!
Midnight: I'm just messing with you! I just want you to know that I'm really proud and happy for you, you deserve this.
Y/N: thx sis!
Midnight: np!

Monika PoV
I stood in the mirror looking at myself. I'm gonna get married to the one I've longed to be with for the longest time! I was ecstatic! I smiled to myself. The three other girls in the room squealing.
Sayori: Monika you look beautiful!!!
Yuri: Stunning!!!
Natsuki: You look great...
Yuri: Natsuki! Lean to be nicer!
Natsuki: S-sorry I'm not that great with compliments...
Monika: it's fine Natsuki, I understand what you're trying to say and thank you all of you. I'm just...so happy.
Sayori: We are for you Monika!!
Yuri: Yes I'm elated!
Natsuki: We know you really love Y/N. You weren't programmed to love her like we were.
Monika: you're right.
Sayori: Enough chatting! Let's get our club president married!
All: Yeah!

3rd person PoV
Monika walked towards the door. The village chief was kind enough to escort her down the aisle since she didn't really have a father. The doors opened slowly as the orchestra began  the music. Y/N stared in awe watching her angel gracefully glide down the aisle and towards her. Eventually reaching her and the chief releasing his caring hold on Monika. Monika bowed her head in gratitude at the man as he happily took his seat. Y/N's bride walked towards her and stood in front of, what she liked to call, Y/N, her knight in shining armour. It was soon time to exchange vowels as the chief's brother began to speak. (CB stands for chief's brother)
CB: Do you Y/N L/N take Monika Salvato to be your wedded wife in sickness and in health till death do you part?
Y/N: Hehe...I do.
CB: And do you Monika Salvato take Y/N L/N
to be your wedded wife in sickness and in health till death do you part?
Monika: I do.
CB: Then by the power vested in me I deem you Wife and Wife haha! Y/N L/N you may kiss your bride!
Y/N chuckled and smashed her lips onto Monika's instantly. The whole reception rejoiced and life for our happy couple never felt better. Partying for the rest of the night was definitely on the table and that is what happened the remainder of the day. It was one of the many greatest days of their lives.

Six years later...

Y/N PoV
I was driving home after a long day at work. Man...I'm absolutely exhausted but I knew that my wife would be too so I knew I couldn't rest just yet. She had her meeting with the world's most major publishers today and I just hoped it went well. As well as that, I couldn't wait to to see my twin children.
My 5 year old son Hiro and my 5 year old daughter Amai, I've missed them so much.
I parked up in my driveway, pulled out my keys and headed to my front door. I noticed that my wife wasn't home which meant that Sayori,Yuri,Natsuki and Midnight's babysitting duties weren't over yet. Hesitantly, I gently opened the door...

Mess everywhere.

Y/N: Wow! I don't know what to think. Was it you women who did this? Or my two little monsters?!

Hiro and Amai: Mum!!!
I embraced my children tightly
Y/N: Were you two good for your aunties?
Both: Yes we were!
Sayori: They were a pleasure!
Y/N: glad to hear it! And also Mmm! Is that cookies I smell!?
Natsuki: I thought it'd be nice if Aunt Natsuki would bake some for her niece and nephew!
Yuri: Midnight and I were just teaching the twins how to read in the meantime!
Midnight: Yep!
Y/N: What about you Sayori?
Sayori: I...um...was kinda teaching your kids how to eat cookies....?
Just then the door opened.
Monika: I don't know about you honey but I'm not believing that for a second.
Hiro and Amai: Mummy!
Monika: Hello my angels!!
She kissed both our kids' foreheads before kissing me lightly on the lips.
Everyone: Aww!
Our children: ew mum and mummy is kissing!
We all laughed.
Y/N: Of to bed you two!
We bid everyone goodbye and I headed upstairs with my family.
Amai: Mum?
Y/N: Yes sweetheart?
Amai: Can you read us a bed time story?
Hiro: Yeah! Can you read us the one about the dragon!
Y/N: Of course! Once upon a time there was a knight and a warrior princess named Hiro L/N and Amai L/N they lived in a huge castle with their pet dragon!
They were asleep faster than I expected...
Monika: How sweet! Our children are too cute.
Y/N: I know hehe...
I sat by their bed gazing at them with my wife in my arms.
Monika: This is perfect...
Y/N: I know...I would want nothing more than this precious moment to last forever...
Monika: I love you Y/N.
Y/N: I love you too Monika.
Monika tiredly yawned as we both fell asleep in the rocking chair by our children wrapped in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know you're crying! Me too! lol jk 😂 well that concludes this series... I'll admit I'm sad for it to go but I've got a bit of closure for ddlc now. I'm sorry for my inconsistent updates but I'll be sure to be more active soon as I'm hopefully going to be writing a new fan fic! I'm planning on it to be a Re:zero fan fic and announcements on that will be out as soon as they can. As for ddlc, I might do a Q&A for the characters in this book si let me know if you would like that! But for now...
Goodbye Can you see/Hear me series...I'll miss you 😢

~Author chan 🤗✌️