chapter eighteen : you're already the voice inside my head

Title: i miss you - Blink 182
A/N : pretty much use smut, i do apologise :)
GERARDS P.O.V

"I love you." I say, tracing circles on Franks back as he learnt his head on my chest.

"I know gerards, you've said it 12 times." He laughs, looking up at me.

"I know.. I know I just... i love you." I stumble, still coming down from my high of What just happened.

"I love you too you dummy." He chuckles, bringing his face up to mine and planting a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and is was perfect. It was so beautiful. He was so beautiful.

After I told him, he came back to mine and we've been lying with each other for the last hour, living in our own little world. I never wanted to leave. I looked down at Frank and saw he was staring up at me.

"Have I ever told you... you're really attractive." He says, stroking my jaw with his fingers. I laugh softly and nod at him.

"Something like that."

"Okay well have I ever told you how fucking sexy you are?" He asks, straddling my hips with his legs. I'm shocked by how straight forward he is but don't complain.

"Now that's a new one." I say, holding his waste as he kisses my neck.

"Well Gerard." He says in between kisses. He stops momentarily and looks me in the eye. "You're really fucking sexy." He grins seductively. I lift my head up to his and my lips crash onto his. The kiss is passionate and intense, leaving me panting for breathe. When I pull away franks now kissing my neck and tugging at my shirt. I quickly pull it off and he starts sucking at my chest, leaving hickeys as he goes. I got restless of his teasing and flip us over so I'm in charge. He squeals as in flip him and I've pulled off his shirt before he can do anything else. I sit off him and pull off his jeans.

"Eager are we." He asks chuckling. I kiss his stomach in response, getting closer to his waste band. I run my hands over his thighs and eventually get to his bulge. He groans as I cup him and roll my palm over his length. "Gerard... fuck... oh god Gerard." He groans, rocking his hips as I palm him. I could feel myself getting harder every time he moaned. He was unbearably attractive. Before he gets too close Frank flips us over so he's on top again. He grinds into me and I moan into the kiss. His hands trailed down my chest and tugged of me jeans. His hands went into my boxers and he started rubbing me. I groan into the kiss even more as frank works his hand up and down. I felt the warmth gathering in my stomach and know I'm close. "I want you." I murmur into his ear. He grins at me and pulls down my boxers with his teeth. "Do you have..." before I cam fishing the sentence I open the drawer next to my bed and pull out a condom and lube . He laughs at my speed and I drag off his boxers. We were now both fully exposed. He slides on the condom and looks up at me. "Are you sure." He asks, opening the lube. I nod eagerly and he lifts up my legs to give him entrance. He positions himself and kisses me while he pushes his tip inside of me. I groan deeply as he enters me. The pain is so good and I buckle my hips, bringing him into me more. "Fuck Gerard." He groans, I smile into the kiss and he pulls out before going deeper. I can't help but moan as he rocks in and out sending waves of pleasure through me. I rock my hips against his and he picks up the pace. The heat starts to rise in my stomach. "I'm close frankie." I groan. He reaches forwards and rubs my tip, leaving me to explode with pleasure. I ride him out until he joins me shorty after. He pulls out and takes off the condom, before throwing it in the bin. He's panting as he lies down me to to me.

"Holy fuck." He gasps, trying to catch his breath. I laugh and do the same. I find myself staring at him again. "You're amazing." I whisper, pulling him into me so his head was on my chest. He wraps his arms around me and our legs intertwine under the covers. "You're amazing." He sighs, sniggering into me. We soon fall asleep in each others arms.

FRANKS P.O.V

I wake up and see gerard asleep under me. I stare up at him and grin madly. His mouth was slightly open as he slept and I could help but reach up and stroke his fiery hair. He's so perfect. I slowly untangle myself from him and pull on one of his T-shirt's. I walk down the hall and down the stairs to the bathroom. I do my business and am about to walk back upstairs when I see a figure I'm the kitchen. At first I think it's Mikey but realise it's a woman. Gerard's mum. Should I introduce myself? Hello I'm frank, I just had sex with your son. That doesn't sound good at all.

"You must be frank?" A voice says. I realise that while I'd be debating over what to say, Mrs way has noticed me and had started the conversation.

"Uh Yeah. Yeah I'm frank. Your Gerard's mum?" I ask, knowing fully well she was.

She nods at me and looks at what I'm wearing. "Is that Gerard's?" She asks. His T-shirt hung if my small frame do it was obvious it wasn't mine. I nod again, feeling my cheeks flush. "Ah... I understand now." She smiles at me reassuringly. I guess she's just realised that I was having sex with her son. Brilliant.

I nod and am about to turn away when she says something again.

"Thank you. Ever since Gerard met you he's been happier. I know that you know about how shit of a mother I am, but I just wanted you to know that I do care about him. And I.. I'm just really happy you guys met."

I take a deep breathe. I didn't know if had that much if an effect on him. I turn to her and smile again, "that means a lot, thank you." And I mean it. I start back up the stairs and stand in the door watching the boy. I made him happier. I hadn't realised how he'd changed. I've been so caught up in my own shit that I hadn't noticed his arms were clearing up. His scars were weeks old and his smile was real and genuine. He seemed to be doing better. I knew there was a way to go but it was something. The bliss doesn't last long as I start to see Gerard crying in his sleep. I walk over to him slowly and try to wake him. "Frank, please I can't lose you." He whimpers, thrashing under the cover. He was breathing heavily and his nails were digging into his palms. "Gerard. Gerard wake up." I say, shaking him from his sleep. He shoots up gasping for air, his eyes wide open and watering. I wrap him in my arms and let him cry. I rub his back soothingly and whisper into his ear, trying to calm him down. Eventually he pulls away and runs his hands very his face.

"I'm sorry frank. I'm sorry you had to see that." He says, rubbing his eyes from tears.

"It's okay Gerard. What was the nightmare?" I ask, sitting back in the bed and bringing his head into my chest.

"It was... you were bleeding out and I couldn't get to you. I couldn't move and I just had to watch." He cried, tears falling again.

"Have you had the dream before?" I ask, worried for him.

He nods slowly. "Ever since I found you." He whispers, holding me tighter then before.

Fuck. It as foolish of me to assume that nothing would happen to Gerard after he found my body. God if been so ignorant, I'd practically been ignoring the fact that he was hurting this whole time.

"Im so sorry Gerard, you shouldn't have to deal with that. But I'm not going anywhere. Okay? I'm staying right here." I hum softly, stroking his hair. He nods into my chest and I kiss his head. "I'm Staying right here."