DELIGHTED

Aarav's POV:
     I stood in my balcony waiting for her to come.I almost waited for couple of hours but she didn't appear.I headed back into my room and started online gaming.I lost the match.I took an another one...lost it too.This is cause i couldn't concentrate.I am well known professional in gaming...in my friends circle.Me... loosing match for the 2nd time...?I just threw the joystick side and headed to balcony again.I took a look into her balcony but she is not out there.What's driving me crazy today...?

    I want to spend more of my time with her.I just really liked her company and today...It will be memorable. The moments I have spent with here felt soo alive.I guess...she is mystified of what happened today. I haven't danced at any apartment events till date.But,i dont know what made me excited to do one with her.I shouldn't have done that.I got to know that she is new to all this stuff  by today evening.Like...she is literally not aware about any of it .I couldn't  forget her expression... when ayushi kissed rahul.

  She is too innocent.And her eyes...They are soo big and radiant with long eye lashes.They can captivate any person.Honestly...Her eyes resembles the anime models.She looks fair and curvy.She have classic length of thick luscious hair which she always have in braid.she wont use much make up.She appears soo natural and i like the way she is.

   Coming to today...its soo grand.I have spent some time with her and shared memorable moments.She gets ecstatic for little things.I noticed that through her beautiful eyes and unstoppable talk. I really love her eyes.I never thought she would talk like that cause she looks way too much silent.I guess...she felt my company comfortable.If soo...that would be amazing.

   I felt goosebumps all over my body when her body brushed mine.Her skin felt sleek on mine and her fingers just reminded me a babies fingers.The world around me turned upside down as she never left my gaze.I felt delighted that moment but my happiness vanished as she jerked back.May be i took that moment as an advantage to touch her and she didn't liked it.I felt regretted.

     I  noticed that lasya left the play area with anger.I dont know why she always asks me love her.Sorry...ask is not the right one.She demands me to love her and this is the reason i started developing hatred towards her.I never like her attitude and the way she talk with me.I dont want her around me but she always does.She always tries to spread the gossips about me and her in the school.I really hate her....literally.And i hope she will not ask me to love her after she saw today's moment. uff...i felt some what relief from her.

   My mom called me to have dinner but i am not in a mood to do so.I couldn't let her thought out of my mind.I enter into balcony once again and peeked into hers.No...she isn't here.Her room seemed dark.She might have slept.But i waited there standing for few minutes.I caught manish in his balcony.He noticed me and waved a hi...and i reflected the same and headed back to my room.I plopped on my bed and drifted to sleep thinking about her.

  ***

  I even opened my eyes thinking about her and rushed to my balcony. Her balcony doors are still closed.Is she upset about yesterday...?
   She doesn't want to look around me...?
Many thought crossed my mind and i am depressed now...I should tell her Sorry.