CHOCOLATE CAKE

Aarav's POV:
   I felt a sigh of relief. I know that Ayushi will make us both meet...cause she always do something in addition to what people ask.I am waiting for her call.My phone buzzed after 5 minutes... These 5 mins just passed like 5 days.Involuntarily a smile formed on my face with a hope that i am gonna see her.I answered the call.

"Hey..."

"Aarav...I guess they were out.The door is locked."

"Ohh...Is she here actually...?"

"Ya...I have seen her bro this morning... and her father too."

"Ohh...okay...thanks.I am just feeling guilt."

"Maddy boy...its okay...you dont worry.I will talk to her about that and moreover its the potluck tomorrow and she will definitely attend for that....i know."

"Okay...thank you ....thank you soo much.You did a lot for me today...i will give you the treat..."

"Treat...??this is the reason why i said that you are sounding different today.What's the matter dear...?"

"Hahaha...its nothing.thanks again."

"Anytime."

I ended the call and yeah... as she said...she will attend the potluck for sure.I will prepare something delicious and impress her and then a sorry.Every thing is going to be fine like before.I surfed the internet and finally decided to make a chocolate cake.I headed to the store and purchased all the ingredients needed.

  I came home and spent the remaining time in trying the recipe.ugh...finally... i am done with it.I just took a small piece of it and tasted.It really tasted good.I felt proud of myself that i made it delicious in the 1st try.I rushed to my mom having a plate with the chocolate cake in my hands.She gave me puzzled look.

"Mom...i made this...just try and tell how it is..."

"Wow...its looks yummy Aarav..."

"It tastes yummy too...have it...I winked at her."

She had a piece of it and filled me with the compliments.I hope...everyone will like my cake cake tomorrow and Vividha too may fill me up with her compliments.I smiled to myself and made my way to the balcony.I peeked into her balcony.Her room ...its all dark.She slept...??I headed back to my room and plopped on to the bed planning how to convince her with my words about the situation happened tomorrow.