control

Aarav's POV:

My mom woke me up in the morning.

"Are you good?"...the question she asked.

"Yeah mom"

"The time is 11.30 now and why are you still sleeping?"

"What...is it??"

"Yeah...are you feeling good?"

"Yes mom...i am alright.I slept barely in the night...soo...."

"Okay....i am heading out.your breakfast is on the table...get freshed and have it soon"

"Okay mom"

With that she left the room.I did my essentials and had my breakfast.After... i started making the chocolate cake.It looks more delicious than yesterday as i added some extra chocolate and choco chips on it.The time is almost 1.00 when i am done with it.I opened my cupboard and picked a white-T shirt,Denim jeans and jacket which is my favourite. I put those clothes on and stood infront of the mirror.I am looking okay...i mean not bad.She might like this.I took my phone and texted my mom to know at what time she will be home and she said it will be late.So i headed to the terrace and found almost everyone there except her.My eyes kept on searching...I didn't find her instead i found her dad and bro.Thats means ....she is here somewhere.I kept on searching but no.I found my friends.... waved them a HI and joined them.

"Aarav...did you see vividha anywhere...?" Ayushi asked.

"No....about you ask you that"

"No...i didn't"

"But i have seen her dad and bro right there talking to people"

"Ooh okay....let me go and find it out where she is."

With that she left.I really felt bad....i expected her to see her here and feel the same way for me as i did.Maybe i am going more deeper ....may be she dint like what happened or may be Me actually. I was lost in thoughts again.Sundenly,i felt a hand caught hold of mine...I felt excited thinking its her for a moment and i know its not her...cause the hands are thick and rough.Its Lasya.

"Hey"

"Hi"...i said...making her leave my hand.The smile on her face disappeared.

"You look soo cute baby..."she said covering her emotions.

"Thanks....and don't call me baby...i told you hundred times"

"Okay baby"...she said again...i thought it would be waste of time if i argue...

That's when Ayushi came back saying...."Guys....our plan got ruined...we cant dance today...cause Vividha couldn't make it as she is busy."

Hearing  that....i got really mad...i dont know why...My blood boiled...."Busy in what....?"

"I dont know....her dad just said this"

I just couldn't control my anger.I just came out from the there dashing people and stumping my feet hard...I entered my room and closed the door behind me.I just took off my jacket and T ...and plopped on to the bed.a drop of water came out of my eyes and slided down the cheek.I dont know is it cause of anger or pain...I quickly wiped it off.I found my balcony doors opened...i just went and closed it and covered the drapes of windows.I dont want to see her room or think about her.Is it the way she behave...?If she have any problem she could have discussed and make it clear... but this is not the way....disgusting. I am not gonna talk to her any more too unless she talks to me by herself...I should control my self.