Disgusting

We both finally reached his house.He made a gesture for me to sit on the couch and i did.

"Would you like to have something... juice...coffee...?"

"A glass of water is fine."

"Okay..."

He yelled his sister's name.

"Lasya...Lasya..."

"What...?"

"See...your friend Aarav is here."

"No kidding ...okay...?what do you want...?"

"I need nothing...but your friend wanna have some water."

"What the hell...why are you....ugh..."

   She came out with a flushed face and saw me.She immediately made her way to kitchen.

Lasya's POV:
   Oh my goddd...he is here...?I dont know why he is here but my upset is all gone now by just seeing him.I took a glass and filled it with chilled water. Then...i made my way to the living room to offer that for him.

"Hey...here is your water Aarav.."

"Thanks...place it here on the table."

"Okay."

He then took the glass on the table and sipped in.I know he wantedly asked me to place the glass on the table but i am not gonna leave the chance today...i will tell all my feelings that i have for him.He is about the place the glass on the table.

Immediately i stretched my hands...he noticed and handed the glass to me.His fingers touched mine and  butterflies fluttered in my stomach.I blushed hard ...so i headed back to my room before my bro see my face.Some water is still left in the glass.I sipped it and laughed to myself.I am never gonna place this glass back into the kitchen.Its mine.

   After minutes passed...i headed to my brother's room.I know that they are in there playing games.Ofcourse...i even know that Aarav is gonna win.I clicked the door open and walked inside.They aren't even noticing my presence here...like they are in the other world.I made my way to the couch and settled beside Aarav but he is busy playing.I got involved in the game too.Finally...at the end Aarav won.

"I know that you are gonna win"

"Since when are you here "

"Ahh....10 mins..."

"Let's play an other one...now its my turn to get you"...manish said.

"No...I cant play right now.I was playing from morning and I am tired."

"Okay".

He made his to the balcony and stood there as manish and I followed him.

"Isn't Vividha here...?"manish asked in a puzzled tone.

"I don't know.I was looking for her from yesterday". Aarav reacted immediately.

   What the hell ...??Why my brother is asking about Vividha....?I didn't even want to listen her name.I walked out of his room.