RESTRICTIONS

Vividha's POV:
    Successfully... i completed a day here in my uncle's house.I passed all my day just listening to songs.Aww...shawn mendes.I love him alot.Infact...i am mad at him...like I could even die for him.But no one knows this...even my mom cause they never cared about my interests.

  I am even restricted to listen songs.Not only this...I have many.I am given half an hour a day to use laptop or mobile. In that time only...i have to listen songs and sort information for project if any.I should always have my hair in braid.No sleeveless... no short dresses...no heels...no outings... no hangouts... ugh.I am only allowed to watch news if I want to see the television in school days.

  I can say...i have no close friends only cause of parents.No one understood the situation I face with my parents except Cathie.She is my only best friend. Everyone around see me...like...I am narrating fake stories when I reject to go out with them...Only to study and score well but the reason isn't that.I am always in the top 2 always.For this...the reason is my parents again cause...they haven't gave me a second option.So...i used to spend most of my time with books.

   I even haven't remember the last time when my dad talked to me with affection.To be simple...i  have never lived my childhood as i wished to.I have no right to say my opinion in family matters.I just need to follow their plans and orders.

   I am habituated to stay alone...have my opinions only to my self but never said out.Finally to say...i dont have that great family bonding.I used to have my own company being an introvert.I used to share my things only with cathie and no one.I am in such a position... to think twice before i talk to my younger bro.Me attending... my friends birthday  parties were rare too.

   Keeping all this aside...i now feel lucky to stay  in an apartment building besides individual.I atleast got some friends here.Tomorrow... its potluck...i am gonna miss that and aarav...ugh...I released a sigh as i can do nothing.

    I am even gonna miss my classes for two days as my school starts from monday but i should never utter a word...its my dad order to go with mom and i have too.I feel pleasant thinking of Aarav now...what he must be doing now...playing games??...or is he thinking about me as i am doing...??