her

Vividha's POV:

     Two days passed and now my grandparents are here.This means we could leave soon from here.I am just waiting for my mom to say that we will be leaving soon.

   Finally,once everything is settled she told that dad's gonna come tomorrow to pick us up.
Ohh god...thanks you...i can see Aarav tomorrow morning. Memories of him just flashed...and the feel of his touch...ufff....

    Why do i feel soo soo connected to this boy...?I never talked to guys before may be this is reason why i am feeling good talking to him as he friendly and super cute.But for him,that might mean nothing. But somewhere deep inside my heart i feel that he should feel the same as i did for him.

Aarav's POV:

    I made myself busy in playing video games and hang outs the past two days.Its 5:51 AM right now.I couldn't sleep last night.My eyes felt like glass.I kept telling my self not to thinking about her but thats not happening.To divert myself from the thoughts...i just felt like taking a morning walk.So,i headed to the elevator and pressed the button.When the lift reached the ground floor...the doors slide open.

     And there she is....i glued my eyes on her.She is wearing a white top made of smooth silk fabric which is swaying to the air in its direction as she is brushing her hair off the face...ANGEL.A smile automatically came on my face seeing her.Then her big black cat eyes met mine.Her eyes...They are lit...like WOW always.I felt soo excited seeing her but that got washed away when she dropped her gaze without a smile and entered the lift.I kept on watching her until the doors slide closed but she never lifted her eyes up.

     My heart ached...disappointment...frustrating...etc...all the emotions inside me got mixed and created and Tsunami inside me.