III

« Areum. Taeyong wants you in his office. » I look up at Jaehyun who orders a drink as he takes a seat next to me.

« Right. i still need to know what I have to do." I roll my eyes but get up nonetheless and make my way to the boss's office.

I knock and open the door after hearing a firm 'come in'. The room is still the same; the different guns on the wall and a big desk covered with money, papers and other illegal things hidden in the drawers.
Hidden behind the columns of money is the face everyone in the illegal world of Seoul is scared of.
"Finally here. What took you so long?" Taeyong calls out without raising his head.
"I took my time." I answer back, focusing on the guns to my left. He rolls his eyes at me and touches a mini gun laying next to him on his desk. Hinting at me to not fuck with him.

"Listen, BTS are back and they're trying to take over our territory. So I need you to-, he stops mid-sentence as the door to the room opens. In comes in none other than Yukhei.
"Ah Lucas, you're finally here. Be late again, I won't hesitate to blow your brains out. Taeyong whispers the last part, "I was talking to Areum about the plan for tomorrow. She will be part of this." The young boy nods without uttering a single word.

Once taeyong is done explaining, I turn around and make my way to the door just as Yukhei walks my way. I briefly look at him before continuing.

Going downstairs to the club, I spot Doyoung and make my way towards him. "Hey babe, want to have fun?"
"Doyoung, your idea of fun is not the same as mine." I deadpan as I lean back slightly. "What's your plan?" I ask innocently. To be honest I was bored waiting for our mission.

That is how we found ourselves in the famous illegal car race spot. More specifically, in one of the cars. Sitting behind the wheel, i tap my foot repeatedly as I wait impatiently for the flagger to come.
"Will you stop? Your foot is progressively making me want to shoot myself." Doyoung complains while looking out the window.

The flagger finally comes and carelessly I look at the rear view mirror and my eyes widen when I spot Lucas, standing not too far from the car, looking pissed as hell.

"Ready!"

"Set!"

"Go!"

As soon as the flag is down, we are speeding down the deserted street.

Second in lead, I see the finish line approaching and I smirk. I hit the petal and pass the lead to win the race. As we arrive people run towards our car in excitement.
After parking the car somewhere not too far from the crowd, the two of us come back to have celebration drinks.

"Cheers."

At some point, Doyoung left to go with someone leaving me in the middle of everyone. But that's fine, my eyes staying glued on someone. Joy is in the corner with other people, dancing.
Without a word, I make my way towards her.
She sees me after a while and jumps on me
"Areum! It's been so long." She kisses me and that's when I know that she's way too drunk. But so am I.

After a while of making out, she grabs my hand to bring me to what's probably a room. Both of us giggling as we stumble. We almost reach the door but before I can enter, a hand gets ahold of my shoulder, preventing me to go any further.

"We're leaving." A deep voice grunts. I turn around and see Lucas. I giggle and face Joy and point at Lucas, "who's he?" Joy just smirks. "It's been a while Lucas, hasn't it?" He rolls his eyes at the gorgeous girl. "It's been three days, Joy."
"Anyways I'm taking Areum with me. You can continue this another time." I pout and so does she before she spots someone else and leaves me, not forgetting a last kiss. I shrug and walk behind Lucas, forgetting the previous situation.

We arrive next to the car, where I can see Doyoung. As I come closer, I notice a few hickeys, laughing I point at them and yell out "who ate you?"
"You're not funny." Lucas grunts lowly. I let out a deep sigh, suddenly becoming sleepy. "Whatever. Doyoung lets go home."
"But-" Lucas starts But I interrupt him, "you know how to go back, right?" He clenches his jaw before storming over to me, he grabs my arm before turning towards doyoung. "Jaehyun is coming here so you can go with him. I'm going to deal with this pest." The older boy shrugs.

Once were in his car, after a lot of struggling, he starts the engine and we leave.
Fifteen minutes in, I'm slowly closing my eyes.
"Do you remember me?"
I hum as a form of 'yes'. "But I'm mad at you so it doesn't matter."
"Why are you mad at me?" He quickly looks at me before turning to face the road again.
"Because you acted as if you didn't know me. Also you talked shit about me."

"Oops."

----

I think that this story will be good??? Idk but hopefully. I'm thinking of doing a sort of cast thing but yeah.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.