V

It's been about a month since I've been back in the gang. I sometimes think that it was a mistake and how history will only repeat itself. I occasionally get nightmares from that night and I end up waking up covered in sweat and tears with a burning sensation all over my body. I lift up my sleeve to see faint burn marks, I sigh and put it down.

It's a fairly good day today, it rained the whole morning and now there is just the lingering smell of rain. The streets covered in a layer of water but the good freshness of the air.

My phone buzzes as I walk through the almost empty streets.

Joy
Where are you? I'm at Good Thing join me.

At first I was going to decline but I just put my phone back into my pocket and make my way to her.

"Areum! Just the girl I wanted to see!" I enter the big room of the bar and see Joy who is here with a few other girls. Wendy, Irene, Seulgi and Yeri. I raise my eyebrows at her words and scoff before taking a seat on one of the couches but Joy just shakes her head and grabs my arm to pull me towards her. I drop down next to her and she puts her arm on my leg before continuing her conversation with the others. The girls were sitting around a large table with a hookah in the middle along with multiple empty and full glasses of cocktails. The room was filled with smoke making it humid in here.

"We'll be delivering drugs tonight, I think you're joining us." Wendy announces and I nod to confirm. Today, Taeyong informed some of us that we will be making a delivery tonight for a wealthy man here in Seoul. His name is Nam Joobok, he's known for being a very popular businessman but he's also known for possessing a lot of drugs and weapons, but that's something that the public doesn't know. "I heard that it will happen in one of his buildings and it's just us girls. It's about damn time he lets us do shit without the other guys." Irene huffs and crosses her arms over her chest. The girls nod at her statement and so do I.

"This is always so exciting because we can pretty much do whatever we want without the comments from the other boys, I can't wait!" Yeri exclaims and looks up probably coming up with some scenes that she thinks will happen tonight.

I roll my eyes at her and inhale the smoke from the hookah, next to me Irene rolls a blunt and takes out a lighter from her purse before lighting it up.

We stay here for quite a while before we decide to leave and make our way back to the apartment.

I enter my apartment and shower, before getting changed and preparing myself for tonight.

A few hours later the girls and I are in the back entrance around two cars. I look at everyone and smirk.

"Well no one said that we have a special dress code." I laugh, "might as well dress to impress."

We were all pretty much matching

We were all pretty much matching. Not really caring if we went over board.

Nam Joobok is a very rich man and knowing that he doesn't get impressed easily was our motivation.

This night he's having a big party to celebrate the opening of his new building so there will be many people.

We arrive at the venue and the street is filled with many luxurious cars and people dressed in such expensive clothing that the sight makes you want to cringe at how poor you are.

The girls and I enter the venue after a rough time trying to get in but a bit of cleavage helped and now we're making our way to the room where Nam Joobok is.

"You all have guns right?" I face the girls to make sure everything is set in place and they all nod. "Let's go. Put on your best smiles we're not leaving this place empty handed." I smirk and that's when we start.

I knock on the door and open after a 'come in'. "Ah, how can I help you gorgeous girls?" I twirl a strand of hair as I take a seat next to him. "We're here for the deal." He gives us a knowing look.

On the table were already a few drugs. White powder scattered across the glass table, with rolled bills and an ashtray filled with finished cigars. Seulgi puts the case on the table. Mister Nam opens it and smirks as he closes it. He takes out rolls of bills and slams them on the table. Irene snatches them and counts them but she soon frowns, "That's not enough. The deal was 15 million Won. You're giving us 13 Million Won." We take out our guns.

"Give us the money. Now."

"Come on girls, if you put on a little show I might consider." Nam Joobok jokes and moves his arms as if to tell us to start.

"Listen, you pay or you die." By now the other men in the room also had their guns out. "Taeyong won't be too happy if he finds out that you're not paying the exact amount." I lift my eyebrows. Just the mention of boss's name was enough to make him tense. He rolls his eyes and puts the rest of the money on the table. I take the money and put it in the bag before smirking and shaking his hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you, mister Nam. Have a good evening." I turn around and make my way out as the girls follow me, making sure that no one will try to pull any stunts.

By now we're already on the road, cheering in excitement. "This was so fun, did you see the look on his face when you mentioned Boss?" Yeri said while clapping her hands. While Irene answered, "It was fun but sort of boring, I was hoping to have a bit more action." I nod at her words while still keeping my eyes on the road.

"I think this deserves a celebration." The girls cheer and Irene calls Wendy who's in the other car with the rest of the girls.

We enter Simon Says, and make our way towards the VIP lounge where we order a bunch of drinks.

"Cheers!" We hit our classes together and lean back while downing our drinks.

Cheers to a completed job.