When it all begans....

( Aira's pov )

I cried and Cried because , This was what that had happened , that day....

It was a happy morning , I woke up and yawned . Mia chan has became the new prism queen . Well the symphonia series is over too and everything is happy - go - Lucky☆!~

I got dressed :

Then I had a breakfast of pancakes and I ate it happily , uru and eru were grown ups too now and itsuki is also a reigning idol of LOVE ••MIX

Then I had a breakfast of pancakes and I ate it happily , uru and eru were grown ups too now and itsuki is also a reigning idol of LOVE ••MIX .

Now I had to go to Pretty top , so I went , I entered the room and met Rhythm and mion .

"Ohayo minna! " , I Gave a gleaming smile.

"Ohayo aira!! " , Rhythm half-yelled and smiled with glee.

"Good morning aira " , mion smiled back gracefully , "Let the practise began " , She remarked .

We started training , to Hop! Step! Jump! : Saa! Kore kara hajimaru
Tsugi no tobira e
Hop! Step!! Jump!!!
Takaku kake nukete yukou
Nee! Donna toki demo One! Two!! Three!!!
Minna de Smile! Smile!! Smile!!!
Egao wasurezu ni iyou
Nadeshiko no Hana kotoba
wo Mune ni himete
Daitan ni yuukan ni
Soh! Massugu ni ikite yukou
Akogare dake ja Yume de owaru yo
Move on! Aserazu susumou
Akiramenaide Jibun shinjite
Hora! Ue muite
Moh! Furi mukanaide Zutto

Then suddenly in the middle of the practise, Reina entered our room , "Good morning Mars San and uh , President asechi wants to see you all right away , thank you! " , Reina said and left .

We all looked at each other with blanked faces , why would she call us? , but it was the time when it was the first step of me being destroyed.

We went to Prez and knocked at her door and she commanded us to come in .

We went straight ways , there was a cute girl standing there near prez , she looked really nice :