Will Arei Survive Prism Finale?

( Arei's pov )

I'm training desperately and practising very hard . I'll be performing in two weeks and I've to give it my all . I told everyone that Saisha is trapped by A devil curse called Eviliana but I haven't told them about the betrayal or that I'm Aira. I wanna save it for prism queen cup .

But we don't want the audience to know about Saisha, Eviliana or whatever has happened ,
So we decided to Tell the audience that we'll be helding a perform live lovely summer session in which not only me but others will also perform and this will also be a very good leap in our idol careers and the audience won't suspect anything about my true reason of performing prism finale!
So we decided to daily practise hard.

" Okay girls , First walk with this bottle on your heads! " , Reira said and everyone started walking with a bottle on their heads but instead I put three books on my head and on top of that, I put two bottles and I started doing a cat walk .

All looked at me shocked .
" Arei is the true top idol of the world..." , Hye in gasped and ayami noted it down , " What a memorable practice....I must memo it " .

Then we all started to walk with the bottles on our head and did the same for an hour .

( Later )

" Now guys...We all have to decide who'll perform when " , Mion said and we all nodded .

" Prizmmy will perform first with a new song because we're number one,  So I'll be always at first! , " Mia said and wrote it down .

" Okay , So MARS will perform next with a new song too " , Rhythm said and wrote it down .

" Then , I'll perform " , Shibu said and we looked at her shocked .
" You wanna perform too?! " , I asked and she nodded . " Yes , I'm a prism star too and I wanna defeat Eviliana by any means for all the troubles she has caused " , Shibu said with with a determined and we all smiled at her happily .

" Okay , Then Serenon with K and callings and love mix will give a collaboration special live and then aori will perform her solo! ", Wataru said and Aori looked a little scared and surprised but Mion Reassured her that she'll be fine .

" Then DARLINGs will perform , Then Reira , Mion and Leslie will perform and at last Arei will go " , Hibiki said and we all nodded .

" The Coord Designers will be Arei, Yun su and Shou ", Mion said and I nodded .

" I'll make dresses for MARS and DARLINGs and shibu " , I said .

" I'll make for Callings, Love mix and Prizmmy " , Shou said .

" And I'll make dresses for Puretty and Serenon with K " , Yun su said and we all nodded .

" So let's start practising our songs now! ," Mia said and we all nodded .
" Yeah! "

" So what will we sing? " , Leslie asked.

" Hm... how about Aikatsu step or Pony tail after school? " , Dizzy asked.

" Nope...we need a song that describes our friendship! " , Leslie said .

" Yeah , Leslie's correct . How about Love Friend Style? " , I asked and our faces gleamed . " Yes! Yes! We got our song finalized! "