Dreams which Flourish

( Arei's Pov )

Saisha thought and finally made her decision to start a new as idol and She has decided to stay in Mars, She declared to abandon all the wins she had with the help of eviliana and Now she's Training hard to be an great idol.

Shibu is staying here! I'm so happy for that girl , She's a very good person and Kyoko San is secretly planning to debut her in a group and auditions are on for that group! The group will contain 5 members and it's a ' future Puretty ' group . They'll try to be as outstanding as Puretty. I'm really happy.

" So Arei, Next week is Prism queen cup. You've to reveal some information right? " , Reira asked , I nodded sadly...Yeah I'm Harune Aira.

" Okay guys! DARLINGs have a Virtual Reality show to go to remember?", Leslie asked and we nodded.

( Third Person's Pov )

On the December 14 broadcast, the girl group appeared as guests on the variety show. They were on “Happy Happy.”

MC Shinakawa DongYup asked DARLINGs if they get into fights .

Dizzy shocked everyone when she revealed, “We also fight, but the older members get into a lot of physical fights,” making her fellow members burst into laughter.

Arei explained, “We don’t argue and say things like, ‘You did this.’ We just…” and swung her arms around. Pretending to fight, Reira added, “[We say things like,] ‘What did you say?’ and also kick each other.”

Referring to herself and Leslie, Dizzy continued while laughing, “They fight like that and the supporting characters get involved and try to break them apart.” When DongYup asked if the older members hit the younger members, Arei replied, “No, we don’t,” and Dizzy added, “Then the four of us would be fighting.”

Reira said, “We fight about really insignificant things,” and Arei explained, “We get into fights because we get angry at that moment. It’s not because we build up frustration over a period of time, it happens while talking at that moment.”

Giving an example, arei said, “Reira was passive at the time, so I told her, ‘Try to be more active about expressing yourself.'” Reira added, “I told her, ‘My personality isn’t like that so I don’t think I can. I tried, but I can’t do it.'” Arei continued, “I told her, ‘No, you can do it,’ and it kept going back and forth. I said, ‘Do it,’ and she said, ‘I can’t.’ We then [fought each other].” Reira added, “We threw cereal at each other.”

MC Shinakawa Dong Yup commented, “But you guys can throw stuff at each other and fight because the two of you are that close and then make up. You don’t do that unless you’re really close.” Agreeing, arei and Reira revealed, “After we fight, we don’t hold grudges. After fighting, we send each other photos of puppies and cute gifs, and then make up.”

When MC DongYup asked, “Then you guys can just not fight from the start,” the two DARLINGs members answered, “But we can’t not fight. We have very fiery personalities.” Arei stated, “We have very fiery personalities, so we quickly fight and quickly make up, and don’t have pent-up feelings towards one another.”

“ That's true.”, Reira said holding hands with Arei ,They Both smile lovingly at each other.

( Arei is 18 , Reira is 17 and Dizzy and Leslie are 16. Dizzy is the Maknae )