The Truth , Tears and Determination

" .....I'm Not Mitsu.... " , The Girl said .

Leslie tears spilled more at this and then she asked , " Who are you....? "

" I'm Shibu Matsunaga..." , Shibu said and Leslie gasped ," Mitsu's surname was Matsunaga too! "

" But I'm saying right?! , I'm not Mitsu! , I'll tell everything afterwards! , Right now you've to focus on Arei and Saisha! " , Shibu snapped and Leslie nodded sadly and was sniffing from all the sobbing. Serena , Kanon, Dizzy and Reira comforted her .

Then Shibu said , " I-I am feeling S-so dizzy...please water? " , Kaname handed a water bottle to her .

She drank the water but she looked very stressed, it looked she would fall any time... then So min and shi yoon gave her a chair to sit on and told her to rest . Mia , Hye in , Hibiki and Mion helped Rizumu and comforted her .

Kaname, Aori, Chaekyoung, Jae un Wataru and shou kept cheering fro Arei and Jun and Prez asechi stood there and watched in horror and disbelief.

~~~~~~~~

Arei and Saisha started singing Start line! , Arei was wearing her angel clothes and Saisha wore :

Yume wa miru mono janai,
Kanaeru mono dayo, Kagayakitai shodo ni , Sunao De iyo, Start Line!

I did star splash and Saisha did Dark heart splash!

Moshi Kimi ga tachidomari mayou hi wa hitomi tojite kokoro no koe wo kite .

Saisha did Ghostly roller coaster and I did Sky Full of Starwberries!

" Akiramenai " sono kotoba ga michi ni naru ano hi mita keshike mezashite susumou

Saisha did Black roses spiral and I did Flapping! Rain bow tail!

Dareka no mane nante taikutsuna dakesa Hitori Hitori Chigau kara kiseki issho ni tobou

Saisha did Devil kiss ( Basically Angel kiss , but instead there are darkness all over and broken hearts ) , I did Angel kiss!

Yume wa miru mono janai,
Kanaeru mono dayo, Kagayakitai shodo ni , Sunao De iyo,

I did Rainbow spiral and Saisha did Darkness Hurricane ( Instead of Prism Rainbow hurricane , This hurricane destroys the prism and Saisha smirks )

Konkai nante zettai kimi ni wa niawanai
Kagiri no nai jonetsu de tobikoete iko
Start line!

I did Aurora Rising Dream! and Saisha did Dark Aurora rising!!!