The Dynamic Comeback

( A/ N : so I've done a mistake because my story began after Symphonia series , so till then Mion had became the president but in my story she didn't , so I've decided that my story will be after Symphonia series and Kyoko is married to Jun and rhythm is married to Hibiki, but mion didn't became the president and kyoko is still the prez . So I hope you all Co -operate with my Story Line . Sorry readers! )

( Aira's PoV )

It's Been 2 years since I left Japan and now I'm the World's Renowned and the Most Dynamic Prism Star of the world and My Team Is DARLINGs .I've Changed my name and Idol type and hair colour . Now , I'm a star type idol and I look like this :

 Now , I'm a star type idol and I look like this :

( Mion's PoV )

Me and MARS and callings are here to pick Arei Haruki .

"Why, are we here so early to pick this Rei , haru or whatever her name is , I never like waiting !! " , Rhythm Said in Boredom and Unable to complete her Sleep.

"What?!? , you don't know who Arei Haruki is?! , She's the world's Most Popular Idol and Designer Of the Brand , "Uncharted Dream " and also she's in the world's most favourite Prism Star unit "DARLINGs " , and nonetheless is the Team Leader " , Saisha replied .

"You know so much about her " , Sho said and Saisha gives Sho a gleefully shiny smile .

"You're not speaking anything Aori? " , I asked . Aori Kiriro is the New team member to add A in MARS, well she is a quiet , cute and Potential idol .

"Well , I don't wanna speak much . I'm okay, though I am excited to meet Arei san " , Aori said and i smiled at her .

Soon DARLINGs arrived . A Huge Crowd , I mean a HUGE crowd rushed towards Arei Haruki and her team members . "Hello , I'm Mion Takamine and I'm The Current Prism Queen and I'm From The Japan's No.1 Team! " , I said proudly and shake hands with Arei and I don't know why I feel like I've met her some where before .

"Hi!! , I'm Saisha Stewart, MARS Team leader! " , Saisha chirped and gave a hand to shake her hand with Arei but Arei just slapped her hand off and everyone gasped . Why is she so cold?

"Hey!! , You can't be so rude to Saisha! " , Rhythm spoke up .

"That's None of your Business. You can't even be the Prism queen and you're talking to a World - Class idol like me?! , I only talk to idols who've potential to beat me! " , Arei said , tbh she is rude but Maybe she talked to me since I'm the Prism queen .

"Well , Don't mind Arei, she's short tempered and I'm Dizzy Dono! , Member of Darlings! " , Dizzy said .

"Calm down dear arei . I'm Reira Suwa " , Reira was calm and behaved cool .

"Hi! , it's nice to meet you all! I'm Leslie Linden! " , Leslie winked .

"We're DARLINGs, D = Dizzy, A = Arei, R = Reira, L = Leslie! " , we announced.