Sweet Home and Happy Restaurant

( Arei's pov )

Today , I visited my home along with my friends .

I knocked at the door and itsuki opened the door , "I'M BACK!!" , I squealed with happiness overloaded .

"Aira?!" , Itsuki said shocked and his voice echoed the walls of our house and my father , mom and Uru and eru came running .

"Aira?!!" , Dad said with tears spilling.

"Oneechama?!" , Twins chimed .

"My Dear Aira!!" , Mom hugged me , I hugged for long and then we broke away and slowly we all family members hugged each other .

"Oh my! , you're back Aira! , How are you?" , Mom asked .

"I'm fine and I'm the world's top prism star!" , I said with a gleeful smile on my face .

"And you changed so much , your hair , your style , your idol type , your hair color and many more things!" , Eru said.

"Well , everything changed so , I needed to change too" , I said .

"I can understand but you look beautiful ", Uru said and eru nodded .

"I'm happy that my so small Aira had improved into such a bright star,  I'm proud that I'm your Dad" , My dad said with tears .

"And I'm proud to be born in this family , I was really sad that I had change my surname but it's okay , because it's for my own good" , I hugged my dad soothingly.

"I really missed you Aira " , itsuki cried.

"Oh my , little Bro, how big you've grown into, aw....." , I stroked his hair.

Then I glanced at my friends and rembered about them because they were still standing at the door .

"Oh guys, you're still standing there?, now come in!" , I encouraged them and they came in .

"Hi!" , my family greeted them with a pure smile .

"Hello , I'm Reira suwa, Aira-oh sorry , arei's best friend , I'm from Korea" , Reira said with a bow.

"I'm Leslie Linden, Nice to see you all" , Leslie smiled.

"I'm Dizzy Dono, seeing your family arei , my heartbeat can't stop and my feelings just admire your family , I hope I was a part of your family~" , Dizzy said sweetly .

"You all are a part of our family , you all are welcomed , please come in and thanks for taking care of my aira" , mom said .

"Thanks for letting us in and no worries because arei is our very very best friend" , they all said unison which was shocking, but I like the fact that they're my true best friends better then those MARS.

"Thank you guys"; I said and they smiled and with this as we went in our home.

"Okay , First we will have dinner then you can explore the house!" , Dad said and we all agreed .

[ Time Skips!♡~]

"Okay , So you own a bakery shop , arei chan", Reira said , "yep!" , I chimed.

"That's good and this strawberry cake is just out of blue Delicious!",  Dizzy said and took the whole cake in her mouth and said ,"yum , yum!", And we chuckled.

"Your House has a sweet fragrance mixed with Strawberries and Roses " , Leslie sniffed .

"Oh yeah , my mom and dad are working on a new cake , called 'Strawberry Rosetta Cake ' , when it will be ready , we will be the first one's to taste it , luck right?", I said .