Battle of Prism Queen Cup! pt.3

( WARNING! : THIS FOLLOWING CHARTER IS COMPLETELY IMAGINARY AND JUST FICTIONAL, SO PLEASE DON'T HATE. And I don't own Kpop, I really love it that's why I used it below, so don't dare to tell me why the following chapter is like this.)

( Third Person's Pov )

When the car was parked outside, Reina and Chen clearly expected to see the sweet bride enter in a glamorous gown .

Chen's heart was beating fast to see her soon to be future wife. But instead His Girlfriend's mother came running inside, With a sweaty forehead and tears spilling. They all became very concerned and asked her what's wrong and what he heard next shook him completely and hit his world.

" C-Chen! Jiyeon...She's in h-hospital ", Chen's girlfriend's ( soon to be wife )
Mom said.

" WHAT?! ", Everyone in the hall gasped so loudly and their mentality shooked, " S-She was hit by a car while she was coming here...", Jiyeon's mother said in between sobs.

Chen fall to his knees and started to cry , Suho and his other teammates tried to comfort Chen but... they were themselves horrified at the sudden news.

Reira couldn't believe what she heard....HER BROTHER WAS GETTING MARRIED TODAY BUT HIS WIFE WAS CAUGHT IN AN ACCIDENT ON THE DAY OF MARRIAGE?!

" TAKE ME TO JIYEON, NOW! ", Chen screamed.

His girlfriend's parents nodded and took Chen to her , Reira, Her mother and EXO members came too with Chen.

( An hour later....)

It was revealed Jiyeon was in a very crucial state and she had very less chances to be alive , Chen was full on crying unstoppably.

But then something hit him ,
" DOCTOR?! WHAT ABOUT MY CHILD?! JIYEON IS PREGNANT! ", Chen questioned.

The doctor bit her lip , " We can't say anything for now...All you can do is pray , I'm very sorry Sir Kim but Only one of them will either die or survive , And it's up to God now but I'll give it my all! Please don't lose hope! ".

Chen's ears felt like they were pierced with a knife when he heard the news, Chen's mom collapsed at the news and Reira took a hold of their mom as she cried too . Chen didn't say anything and kept on crying; He didn't want to lose his girlfriend or child, He didn't know how to react.

His EXO teammates and Reira were praying hopefully Jiyeon will survive.

( Five hours later....)

They were here since so many hours , Then suddenly The doctor came with her head down,
" Sir..........

I'm sorry, Jiyeon couldn't make it "

everyone gasped at the huge news, Chen lost his girlfriend....his wife...his love....his everything, His everything!

Chen started to cry loudly , " NO! SHE IS ALIVE, YOU ARE KIDDING ME! SHE IS NOT DEAD , CAN'T YOU HEAR ME?! SHE'S NOT DEAD! " Chen yelled and grabbed the doctor's shoulders.

But Suho stopped Chen, " Chen listen to me! Chen...hey buddy...please...CHEN! CHEN LISTEN TO ME! LET THE DOCTOR GO! "

Suho fetched Chen from holding the doctor, And embraced him in a hug ,
" I know baby...don't cry...I know how you're feeling it's okay...we all are here with you, Please calm down."