Creating Strong Bonds

( Arei's pov )

The butterfly flutters around my room, the fragrance of the flowers i received is so dreamy and the new perfume my friends gifted me, its fragrance is so strong and beautiful that it will travel one hundred miles away.

More two Butterflies come and stretch their wings beside the blossoms of orchid and dance in the dream, like fairies.All this seems to be a flashback of the ancient love story, the Butterfly Lovers.

The Story is like this :
She is so beautiful that clouds feel inferior and hide themselves. Where is this beauty in white from?
Delicate she may be, she is lofty. She fears no frost. Wherever she goes, there will be fragrance around her.
The orchid petals fall and the fragrance fades. The pretty girl is sitting in the hazy forest.

She found the pendant, Which burst out dazzling light and the beautiful girl gets trapped into a butterfly because the Pendant was a cursed one then the prince Leith from The Luno Kingdom Help her overcome as a butterfly to transform back into a human girl again .All this seems to be a flashback of the ancient love story which is maybe true?....

Just then the door opened up and I see dizzy , Leslie and Reira.

" On the rich vanilla ice cream, there are star chocolates. I bought two! , one for me and one for arei! " , Dizzy handed me the ice cream and I licked it .

" It's Delicious! " , I and Dizzy both chimed together . " You don't want it Leslie and Reira? " , I asked . " I ate mine " , Leslie said , " I don't wanna eat it " , Reira said and I nodded .

" Let's switch on the TV guys! " , Dizzy says and turns it on . In the Commercial Red heels decorated with chiffon highlight were wore by the girl , She had a slim figure , Her Hot Read Heels made her look cool .

" The Blazing Hot Heels! , Only For Hot Burning Girls Like me! " , And she left with a wink , Dizzy quickly got up and ran off and I , Leslie and Reira were left with Confused looks .

( 15 minutes later )

Dizzy came back with a shopping bag, " The salesgirl said that the heels were sold out before noon, they just restocked. I bought it immediately. " , Dizzy said and we smiled at her .

" Guys , I've to say something " , I say .

" What is it? " , They asked . " I've accepted a job about interview on my brand Uncharted Dream " , I say . " But Arei you need to rest! " , Reira said. " Yeah are you ready to do it now? " , Leslie asks , " Do you already have good stamina? " , Dizzy asked .

" Guys , Guys . I'm fine, You know I'm The Top Prism star , I can't be so weak , You all know it , Now I'll get going for the interview " , I say and got up . " After the interview is my and aori's live , be sure to come and watch " , Leslie winked , " Best of luck " , I say to her and wore my casual clothes from my brand :

 " After the interview is my and aori's live , be sure to come and watch " , Leslie winked , " Best of luck " , I say to her and wore my casual clothes from my brand :