1. we have perfect families

Jin was really stressed and wanted to be the most beautiful person among his husband's family. He arrived at a very expensive beauty salon, even though he was naturally beautiful, he could not help himself, he always had a thing for appearing really beautiful in front of Namjoon's fucking sisters.

He and his precious husband, Namjoon, were married since 2013 and they adopted an idiot named Jimin to raise as their son. Even though they only adopted Jimin as their kid, Jimin's 4 best friends moved to Namjoon and Jin's house to live there.
Namjoon never found out why and he didn't liked those guys at all because they all loved Jin and they tried their best to caught Jin's attention and the problem was that Jin treated them really good because he was really kind. It was his nature.
Jin loved his son and friends of him but Jungkook was always his favorite. He used to call him my cute bunny. He even loved Jungkook more than his own son.
But there was something weird in this house. all of the boys had something for each other, even Taehyung had a crush on his best friend's mom, Jin. even though he was dating his younger friend, Jungkook.
On the other hand, Hoseok was somehow in love with Jimin but he always used to fuck around with Yoongi, so, one thing led to another and Yoongi started dating Jimin, too and they made a love triangle.
Namjoon didn't like this situation and always struggled with those fucknuts who were all in love with each other, they even had their eyes on his beautiful Seokjin.

At the same time, there were another family which Lim Jaebeom was the father of 6 stupid boys and there were a big problem, Jaebum was a single dad and he couldn't control those savages. One of the boys, Jinyoung, never found out why one of his brothers is chinese and on of them is thai, the reason was Mr. Lim's big secret, he had relationship with thousands of girls and these different kids are the results of those relationships.
He had the most big issue with that chinese one, Jackson who had a crush on Namjoon.
He always got jealous of Seokjin and tried his best to kill him and steal Namjoon's heart, but Namjoon had a strong bond to his love.
He truly was in love with him and his family, even though he somehow hated those boys sometimes.