4. i am suffering from a lack of fuck!

About half an hour later, Jungkook got tired of playing around with his two weird best friends. Furthermore, he missed his TaeTae.
He came back to living room and srarted to look for the older one but he was no where to be found. Suddenly, a thought popped up to his head; Taehyung is not home, Jin isn't either, and to be honest, sometimes he caught his boyfriend staring at Seokjin while smiling like an idiot.

Being the good father he was, Namjoon noticed that Hoseok is the only one who is not appearing around. He searched everywhere to find him; in living room, bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen but he couldn't find him anywhere. A few moments later, he accidentally saw Hoseok sitting in balcony all by himself and staring to God knows where. He looked like he isn't happy... and he looked drunk.

In living room, things got heated up when someone beautiful entered the house as a guest and a friend of Jin. He was pretty cute and he looked like he's not even real. From the moment he came into the house, Mr. Lim was staring at him and he was not able to keep his eyes off of that pure beauty.

"What a beautiful girl like you is doing here alone?", Namjoon asked teasingly and giggled a bit at his own joke, he then put his hand around Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok immediately threw younger's hand away and crossed his arms. "Man, sometimes I see Jimin and I want to fucking choke him he looks so goddamn good all the time; But ever since Yoongi dyed his hair to mint, Jimin is only paying attention to him and he totally forgot about me... I should've never let those motherfuckers get along together.", Hoseok said while looking up at the sky and making some plans up to destroy Jimin and Yoongi's brand new relationship. "Ah, man. You need to let go of my son and give a chance to your relationship with my sister who's having a crush on you for like 2 years.", Namjoon said while looking at Hoseok's "I don't fuck with you" face. He looked so scary and was different from his usual face expressions.
Something strange was going on between Namjoon's household members and he did his best to deal with these silly people, he did it for Seokjin and his sincere love for him.

Taehyung drove Jin home and he didn't even spoke to him, he didn't want to mess with Namjoon by showing his feelings towards older's beautiful and precious partner; he preferred to not speak it loudly and keep his feelings to himself.
Taehyung glanced at his boyfriend who was sitting there alone and it was obvious that he was sad about something. So Taehyung didn't waste anytime, walked to the sofa which Jungkook was sitting on and sat next to him and started hanging out with him, again. Jungkook was smiling from ear to ear when he realized that his handsome boyfriend is not taken away from him because of his crush on family's oldest member, Seokjin.

*********
-some dialogs are belonged to the precious Cameron Philip