2. love triangle

Namjoon came home after he brought his husband to a beauty salon, which cost him a million dollars but Namjoon didn't had a problem because he loved Jin very much and he would do anything for him.

All of the boys were prepared and were dressed pretty elegant because Jin's birthday was important for them. Taehyung was wearing some expensive gucci clothes from head to toe and he had his baby, Jungkook next to him who was drinking some milk and gaining calcium because he wanted to grow up well.
Yoongi was still sleeping because he was too tiredeu, he was always tiredeu. he was probably enjoying a dream of his main man, Hoseok, while sleeping. Hoseok used this chance and walked over to Jimin to spend some time with him. Jimin was sitting there, staring at Jungkook who was speaking with his boyfriend. "I wish Jungkook is thinking about me right now", he sighed.
Hoseok caught the younger's attention by sitting next to him, he then wrapped his hand around younger's waist and pulled him closer."Tae is really good looking, isn't he?", he commented and glanced at one of his crushes, Taehyung. Jimin nodded and pulled the older's hands away from himself and sat up from the couch. "Has anyone seen Yoongi?", he asked loudly and then left the living room to find his beloved Yoongi.
Hoseok's face turned into an "I don't fuck with you, you little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fucking with you" expression as he watched Jimin leave.
Suddenly, all the people in the room heard the doorbell rang.
Jungkook opened the door and smiled widely when his best friend, Yugyeom appeared in front of him. The two boys greeted each other and got busy talking about Jin's natural beauty.
Suddenly, Lim family's father, Jaebum entered the house with his savage sons. The chinese one, Jackson started searching for his crush, Namjoon. He found out his crush's beloved husband isn't home, so, he used this precious chance and walked to Namjoon to try to find a way to his heart, again.
Ever since Lim family attended to this party, the boys, especially Bambam and Yugyeom started to fuck everything up. They turned the music volume up, it was loud enough to explode the house.
And then all of them expecting for Jackson, who was trying to talk to Namjoon started dancing weirdly. Their father was sitting somewhere in living room, drinking, and trying to find out why his sons are like this and also he was regretting his past relationships. He was looking for a new relationship, a good one.

All of sudden, Jimin and Yoongi came into living room like a happy couple while holding hands but Yoongi's face wasn't that happy and he was just looking for his one true love, Hoseok.