3. shining man, overprotective husband

Yoongi, decided to sit next to Hoseok while he spent his time with Jimin.
One of Lim family's young boys, Youngjae walked through Jimin and placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "You two look so good together today!", he adored that couple very much. Hoseok felt bad when he heard Youngjae's comment about his Yoongi and Jimin being all together.
He left the room immediately because he didn't want to watch all of his love interests hanging out together while they don't give a fuck about him, but he was wrong, Yoongi actually gave a fuck. He noticed when Hoseok's mood suddenly changed; but he preferred staying here with Jimin because the younger would kick him in the ass.

From the moment Lim family came to the party, Jungkook started sticking with Bambam and Yugyeom and he totally forgot about his boyfriend.
Taehyung felt really sad and alone. Jungkook wasn't paying attention to him and he was about to get jealous of those two dumb bitches who acted weird all the time.

Jackson was trying to get Namjoon's attention to himself, but he failed because all Namjoon had in his mind was Jin.

All of sudden, a light which was reflecting into the house from the windows started hurting guests' eyes. Everyone got curious, where the fuck that strong, shining light came from? So a random guy opened the door and a shining man walked into the house. He was so damn attractive and made everybody's jaw drop to the floor.
He smiled at his younger friend, Jimin, who was sitting next to Yoongi and hanging out with his friends.
Taemin walked over to them then he looked down at Jimin, the younger immediately turned his head to him and smiled as he saw one of his best friends.
All of the people in the house were getting blind by Taemin's light, even that chinese guy who only paid attention to Namjoon. Taemin only responded their stares with a smile, which made their hearts explode.
The light of his attractiveness was too much, even eyes of Hoseok who was in the balcony were being hurt by it.

Everyone suddenly heard the sound of Jin's weird laughing, they instantly turned their heads to finally see him around.
Namjoon only smiled, picked his phone up and shook his head. "Calm down calm down my daughters, it's just my ringtone", his face was lightened up when he heard his cute Jin's sound behind the phone. "I will be done here in like 30 minutes. You're driving me home, right? If you're busy with guests, I can walk home by myself". Jin suggested. "Of course not! Yeah I'm kinda busy though, these guys are weird and will fuck the house up if I leave them by themselves. I'm gonna send that Taehyung guy to pick you from there.", Namjoon replied but deep down, he would never want to leave Taehyung alone with Jin because a month ago, he found out that cherry head guy has something for his worldwide handsome Seokjin. "But I thought you want to fuck the shit out of him for having a crush on me... are you guys getting along recently?", Jin was kinda confused because Namjoon's reaction was really scary when he found out about Taehyung's feelings for his beloved Jin.
He really wanted to shoot him in the face.
"I'm still planning to kick him in the ass but babe, I trust you and I'm sure you will end him if he does something wrong. That bitch needs to see those shoulders", Namjoon knew nothing bad will happen.

He sat up from the couch, leaving Jackson all alone and walked through Taehyung who was sitting there, staring at Jungkook and Yugyeom with a face which was showing jealousy and sadness.
He used Jungkook's absence and approached Taehyung and gave him a death glare. "Listen fucknut, Jin is waiting for me to go pick him up but I need to deal with this crazy bastards. You are the only one who has a fucking driving license in here, so you are going to drive my Jin home, and I swear to God if you even say a single word to him I will hit you in the dick with a freesbee". Namjoon threated him and left him, leaving so many questions in younger's head. He didn't even know where Jin was and where he was supposed to pick him up from.