Water Fun and a Cold

Sebastian went to the bedroom and changed his work suit to a plain T-shirt and knee-length trousers. Then he caught up Joseph from the living room and left the house with him. The sun was shining bright and hot from the sky so they went to the nearby park which had lots of shady trees.

"Gosh, summer is punching a last time in before it dies, huh?", Sebastian sighed.

"Seems like it." Joseph looked at him. "Do you like the summer?"

"Of course I do! But today is definitely too hot."

"You're getting brown so fast." Joseph took his hand and compared their skin tones. He was as pale as a ghost, compared to him.

"Genetics. Got the Spanish skin in me, I guess."

"Well, I got the Japanese." Joseph smiled a little. "I don't get brown, only burned red."

"Then you aren't a big fan of summer?"

"No. I prefer fall. I love it when there're colored leaves everywhere."

"So does Lily. You should go collect some together, when the time comes."

"I'd love to."

Sebastian stopped walking, looking at the little lake in the middle of the park, were children were playing in the water. "Do you want to have children?", he asked carefully.

"You know that it's not possible."

"You could adopt one." Sebastian looked back at Joseph who seemed uncomfortable now.

"Listen, Sebastian... I barely can handle myself right now. I couldn't take care of a child."

"So you want one?"

"I... I don't know. Maybe... if I had a partner... if... if everything was different..." Joseph now had tears in his eyes. "I wish I could stop being this way and start a normal life. But I already tried that and I can't."

"You... tried dating a woman?"

Joseph nodded. "I wanted to be normal and... and... I was young and dumb. Then I met Tabitha. She was a really nice and pretty girl and we had so much in common. I thought... all my problems would be solved, if I started a relationship with her."

"Didn't work, huh?"

"Of course not. I couldn't feel anything for her but friendship." Joseph sighed. "I'm not proud of what I've done. But I felt like I had to."

"Why? Because you got bullied? It's your life, fuck the haters."

Joseph smiled a little, but looked very sad. "I thought I'd might get my family back."

"Wait... your family?"

"They... they broke away from me when I told them." Joseph played with his fingers. "Except for my grandfather. He stood with me and raised me. If he didn't do that... I would have been homeless on the street, all alone by myself... I was only thirteen, had no job, no money."

"Fuck... that's... I don't even know." Sebastian took Joseph's hands.

"Please don't tell that to anyone. It's really private."

"I swear by your glasses."

"What kind of vow is that?"

"A strong one."

"Well, then stick to it." Joseph smiled a little. "Or I'll shove my glasses up your ass."

"Woah! I thought you were the submissive part!"