CHAPTER 2 (FIRST DAY AND FIRST ENCOUNTER IN REPUBLIC CITY)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!😊😊

Korra's POV

Today is the day I am going to Republic City I am so excited but I am also a bit nervous. Maybe its because this is going to be my first time being away from home and my parents  but its ok. " We will miss you sweetheart" My mother Senna said. " You have grown so much sweetie and please be careful in Republic City." My dad Chief Tonraq said he is the chief in the southern water tribe. " Don't worry mom, dad I'll be careful and I will miss both of you as well" I said. " We love you Korra don't forget it." They said. " Don't worry I love both of you as well." I said. "Korra its time to go." I hear 'Uncle' Tenzin said in the boat to Republic City. " Guess this is goodbye love you mom and dad." I said. " We love you too sweetie." They say and we hugged.

That was an hour ago and right now I am still in the boat going to Republic City.Uncle Tenzin said we still have like 2 hours and 30 minutes before we arrive so I just took a long nap because I'm exhausted because I was practically jumping up down cause I was so excited so I decided to take a long nap.

MEANWHILE IN REPUBLIC CITY WITH ASAMI

Asami's POV

Today I am in the workshop at the back of our mansion with my dad. We are making sketches and sharing ideas about new lines of satomobiles to release when I suddenly said " Dad I think we should take a break we've been in here for like 4 hours now." " Your right let's just clean this place up a little bit." He said and I said ok. We cleaned up the workshop for just 15 minutes and then when we got out. When we entered the mansion I received a text from Mako.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WHEN THE WORDS ARE ITALIC AND THEY ARE NOT BOLD THEY ARE TEXTING.

Mako: Hey Asami!

Asami: Hey Mako what's up?

Mako: Well me and the gang want to hangout today and I wanted to ask if you would come?

Asami: Sure! Where is the meeting place?

Mako: Well Bolin said we should eat lunch at Narook's Noodle Place if its alright.

Asami: Yeah sure! Are you guys already there?

Mako: Yeah we are just waiting for you

Asami: Yeah sure be there in 20 minutes.

Mako: Yeah sure bye Asami see you later.

Asami: bye

"Hey dad can I go out and eat lunch with my friends?." I asked my dad. "Sure sweetie but just be careful." Hiroshi said. I said sure and then went to my room to get ready. After 10 minutes I was ready and said bye to my dad and went out the door and got my moped to go to Narooks.

Korra's POV

We arrived at Republic City and went straight to Air Temple Island. When we got their I asked Tenzin if I could go and explore the City and he said ok and be careful and with that I was on my way to Republic City. I have been wandering around the City for almost 10 minutes when I almost got hit by a moped speeding down the street. " Oh my spirits I am so sorry I didn't see you there." the stranger said. " How can you not see me I was..... Umm.. uhh no its alright." When I saw her I was like why the heck am I stuttering???!!. " Are you sure your alright?." The girl said. " Let me make it up to you. Tomorrow night 8:00 at Kwong's Cuisine." She said again. " But I don't have any clothes for that high class fancy place." I said. " Don't worry I got that covered all you have to do is show up. Ok?." She said. I just said ok " So its a date?." she asked. " Sure but what is your name first." I asked. "Asami. Asami Sato." She said. I was shocked " As in the daughter of the creator of the very first satomobile?" I asked. She just giggled and just nodded. " And what is yours?." She asked. " My names is Korra. Korra Waters." I said with a smile.

Asami's POV

I was on my way to Narook's when I almost crashed into someone. "Oh my spirits I am so sorry I didn't see you there." I said. " How can you not see me I was..... Umm.. uhh no its alright." she said. After that I asked her to a date in Kwong's Cuisine to make it up to her and she agreed. She asked me my name and she was shocked when she found out my name I giggled and just nodded. I asked for her name and she said " My names is Korra. Korra Waters." she said with a smile I smiled back. Then I remembered I need to meet my friends so we said our goodbyes and then we parted ways.

Maybe meeting her in an accident wasn't all that bad both of them thought.

AUTHOR'S NOTE" HEY GUYS SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SECOND CHAPTER?? IS IT GOOD IS IT BAD JUST LET ME GUYS KNOW IN THE COMMENTS. DON'T BE AFRAID TO SAY WHAT ARE YOUR REAL THOUGHTS SO YEAH GUYS SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.