CHAPTER 8 (GROUP STUDY AND SLEEPOVER)

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY GUYS THIS IS CHAPTER 8 AND THIS IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER BORING CHAPTER SO YEAH.

Asami's POV

I made sure I woke up early today because I don't want the gang to wait that long again especially Korra. After I got up from my bed I went to the bathroom I did my morning routine and when I'm done I put on my uniform and head downstairs to eat breakfast. When I'm done eating and looked at the clock and it was just 6:45. "Guess I woke up extremely early today." I said to myself. I got my bag and head outside to go to school. On the way there I saw Korra walking to school without Jinora and said "Looks like you need a ride." she turned her head and when she saw me she smiled "I can just walk to school you know." she said. "I can't just let you. Now come on." I assured her that it was ok she just nodded and got in the passengers seat. "Why are you walking alone where's Jinora?" I asked. "She has a fever and since its Friday she wants us to have a group study and also a sleepover at their house." she said I just nodded and continued driving us to school.

Korra's POV

I was on y way to school when someone said  "Looks like you need a ride." I turned around and saw Asami in her car smiling so I smiled back.  "I can just walk to school you know." I said to her.  "I can't just let you. Now come on." she assured me so I just nodded and went inside the passengers seat. "Why are you walking alone where's Jinora?" she asked. "She has a fever and since its Friday she wants us to have a group study and also a sleepover at their house." I said she just nodded and continued driving us to school. When we arrive the gang greeted us but Kai asked "Where's Jinora?" "Sorry buddy but she's at home resting she has a fever. But don't worry she wants us to have a group study so she doesn't miss on anything she also wants a sleepover." I explained Kai's frown turned into a smile knowing Jinora is alright he really cares about Jinora I thought. We went inside and got to our classes like usual.

TIME SKIP (JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW I'M ONLY DOING TIME SKIPS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT NEXT OK?? I WRITE MY CHAPTERS ON THE SPOT SO YEAH. NOW LET'S CONTINUE ON THE STORY.) This is still Korra's POV.

Its time for gym so I went to the girl's locker room with the other girls. I got in my training gear and after that I went outside to start practice with the guys for the upcoming game. (DID I TELL YOU GUYS THAT KORRA IS THE ONLY GIRL IN THE QUARTERBACK TEAM?? NO? WELL NOW YOU KNOW THAT'S WHY LIN TOLD HER SHE WAS LUCKY TO BE ON THE TEAM.) The first game will be in five weeks so we have to get started preparing ourselves. Coach Lin blew her whistle so all of us lined up. "Ok newbies today we are going to start your training so you better prepare yourself because I asked permission from the principal if I could train you newbies till end of school. We will do this three times every week. We will start when you come in here and also after lunch so you better prepare your body for some extreme workout." she said sternly to be honest I don't know if I should be happy or not. I mean sure I love gym, sports, and working out so I guess I should be happy. Guess only a few people are happy since I heard a lot of my teammates groan I just chuckled to myself and then we started training for an hour and a half.

After training me and the guys took a shower first before going out with the girls. After I showered I walked out of the locker room and the girls are still waiting guys so I went to them and we waited for the guys to finish showering. "Hey Korra are you mad that Coach Lin is gonna make you train like you're in boot camp?" asked Opal. "Actually I'm happy." I said smiling. "Why?" Asami asked both of them looked at confused. I chuckled lightly and said "I told you before Asami I like sports and working out so I don't mind at all and it helps me stay fit." I said to them. They just nodded and after 10 minutes the guys came out their hair still a little wet. Then we went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. After we ate lunch we threw away our trash and me and the guys went straight to the gym and the girls went to their classes.