CHAPTER 5 (FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL)

Korra's POV

I woke up extremely early today because its my first day of school and Jinora is going to show me around along with her friends. I hope Asami goes to the same school as me and Jinora. I got ready and put on some casual clothes because I still don't have my uniform and then me and Jinora headed to school. The name of the school is RCH and when we got there i asked Jinora if we could go to the main office first and she just nodded. When we got there I got greeted by a middle aged man. "Hello you must be Korra Waters." He said with a smile. I smile and nodded he showed me two uniforms one is for the boys and one for the girls of course I picked the one for the boys because I do not like skirts. After I got my uniform I changed and went out with Jinora to find her friends.

Asami's POV

Me and the gang are waiting for Jinora and she said she was going to school with someone so she will be a little late. After 15 minutes she approached us and my eyes widen because the girl she is with is Korra so I ran up to her and hugged her. "I didn't know you are going to this school." She said with a slight chuckle. "Well this is my dad's school so it makes sense for me to go here." I said to her smiling she smiled back.

Korra's POV

"Hi my name's Korra and I'm guessing all of you are Asami and Jinora's friends?" I asked with a smile. "Absolutely my name is Bolin." The green eyed lad said. "I'm Opal" "Kai" "Wu" "And I'm Mako". I smile at all of them I feel like I can trust them already. "So your the girl that Asami almost killed?." Mako asked. I nodded and then this Wu guy suddenly ranted about nonsense and I heard everyone groan and I just chuckled. Guess Wu is the annoying one in the group I thought. The bell rang signaling us its time for classes. "So what's your first class Korra?" Asami asked. I looked at my schedule and groaned loudly "I have math yay my favorite class." I said sarcastically. They laughed "Guess you have math with Asami alone for first period." Kai said. With that we went our separate ways for class.

Asami's POV

I heard Korra said my name and asked "What's up?" "Can you be my tutor in math I really don't like it." she said. I giggled and nodded she is just so adorable sometimes. We enter our class together and we were greeted by our teacher Varrick he is our teacher in math but also me and my dad's business partner I don't even know why he is a teacher. We took our seats next to each other and then Sir Varrick said "Ok class we have a new student in our school so you better treat her well." he pointed at Korra and signaled her to go to the front. "Hi guys my name is Korra Waters I just want a normal high school life because I have been home schooled my whole life. That's all thank you." Korra said she went back to her seat and our class started.

Korra's POV

After Introduced myself I went back to my seat and class started. The bell rang and I got my things and went out the door with Asami and said "Finally I thought I was gonna die out of boredom. How long were we in there?" I asked Asami she giggled "We were there for an hour and a half." she said still giggling a little bit. Then we went to our lockers getting our things for next period then we went to meet up with the gang. "Hey Korra if you don't mind me asking why are you wearing the guys uniform?" Mako asked "I don't like skirts and dresses so that's why I'm wearing the guy's uniform. Oh I also wore a suit on my date with Asami."  I said and they just nodded.

 "So what's your next class huh Korra?" Opal asked. "I have history next and why didn't Tenzin said anything about being a history teacher?" I said to Jinora and she just shrugged. "You have that class with the girls." Wu said we went to our classes. When we got there I asked Tenzin why he didn't tell me about him being a history teacher. He said that he want to surprise me so yeah we took our seats and class started. After class we did the same thing and went to next class which is gym my favorite class so far and it will stay that way. I have gym with all of them so all of us went there together and I signed up for the quarterback team because the game is just so cool and exciting and tomorrow is the tryouts and the girls are already in the cheer leading squad so yeah. After that its lunch time and we went to our classes for the rest of the day.

Asami's POV

I have all of my classes with Korra which is the best day of my life and it will remain like that for the rest of the school year. When we got to gym class Korra immediately signed up for the quarterback team and said the tryouts are tomorrow. The rest of the day went like that and then before you know it school is over so we went home. When I got home i did my homework and eat dinner after that I went to get ready for bed. I can't wait to see Korra tomorrow and I'm gonna watch her tryouts tomorrow.

Korra's  POV

School ended and we went home and when me and Jinora went inside we quickly did our homework and ate dinner after that I went inside my room and change my clothes and got to bed. I am so excited for the tryouts for quarterback team tomorrow but, I am more excited to see Asami tomorrow.

No one's POV

Before both of them closed their eyes they were thinking about each other and sleep dawned on them they fell asleep smiling dreaming of each other.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS SO THIS IS THE FIFTH CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED SO YEAH THAT'S IT SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.