CHAPTER 4 (DATE NIGHT)

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS SO HERE IS CHAPTER 4 AND AS I PROMISED IN THE LAST CHAPTER I WILL TRY TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER JUST LITTLE LONGER AND MAKE IT EXCITING. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!😊😊

Korra's POV

I got woke up the next morning by Naga licking my face. Pema came into my room and said " Good morning dear." " Good morning Pema." I said with a slight smile. " Get ready breakfast is ready." Pema said. I just nodded and then she left the room. I got my clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I came in the dining room and greeted everyone good morning and I started eating. In the middle of eating breakfast I asked Tenzin something "Uncle Tenzin is it ok for me to attend a public high school?." I asked. " We need to ask your parents first." he said I just nodded. After breakfast he called my parents to ask if I could go to school and he came back saying its alright. "Can I go to the school Jinora goes to so, that I atleast know someone?." I asked he just smiled and nodded. I went to the City again to find Kwong's Cuisine so I won't get lost later.

Asami's POV

After I woke up this morning I went to the workshop and work on some sketches with my dad and after that we had lunch. When we finished I looked at the clock and it was already 3:00 so I had like five hours till our date so I went out to shop some clothes for me and Korra. When I finished shopping it was already 6:00 so went straight home and got ready when I finished it was 7:30 so I said bye to my dad and went to Kwong's Cuisine. I made a reservation and told one of the waiters about Korra so that she can get ready later when she arrives. After giving my instructions to the waiter I went inside and waited for her. I am wearing a sparkling blue dress and I hope Korra likes it.

 I am wearing a sparkling blue dress and I hope Korra likes it

Korra's POV

When I found it I notice it was already lunch so I went back to Tenzin's house. When I got there I ate lunch with everyone and after that I went to my room. I took a long shower and after 45 minutes I got out of the bathroom and wore my casual clothes. Asami said I was just gonna change my clothes there. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 7:45 so I said bye to Tenzin and told I was gonna be home late and with that I'm of to the City again. When I got there I heard someone say " You must be Ms. Korra Ms. Sato was expecting please come with me." the I suppose waiter said and I just followed him into a room and he told me to get changed. The waiter went out the room and I look around the a spot a dress, you see I don't really like dresses so I called the waiter and asked for a suit he was confused but did as told. After a few minutes he came back and I thanked him and I quickly put on the suit .

I went out of the room and asked the waiter to escort me to Asami and when I saw her I am stunned by her beauty she is just so perfect before I approached her i composed myself first and went over to her

I went out of the room and asked the waiter to escort me to Asami and when I saw her I am stunned by her beauty she is just so perfect before I approached her i composed myself first and went over to her. When she saw me i saw her jaw dropped just a little bit so when we made eye contact I gave her my charming smile.

Asami's POV

I saw someone approaching me so I looked up and saw Korra in a suit. My jaw dropped a little and I was also a little bit disappointed that she didn't wear the dress that I brought her but she looks so much better in a suit and she is so hot. We made eye contact and she gave a pretty charming smile I blushed because she really is charming and giving me a smile like that I feel myself melting. " Hello Miss is this seat taken?." she asked pretending she doesn't know me so I play along. " No its not." i simply replied. Then she grabbed my hand and said " My name is Korra nice to meet you m'lady." after she said that she kissed the back of my hand and i blushed a deep shade of red she looked up at me and I saw her smirking and then she took a seat across from me. " Well nice to meet you too Korra my name's Asami." i said. Then our waiter came and we ordered our food while, we're waiting for our food I asked her " Why didn't you wore the dress that I brought?" " Well I don't really like dresses I prefer suits and tuxedos more and people say I look better in them and I also see you approve because I saw your jaw dropped just a little bit though." she said. I blushed a little bit again and said " You saw that?" I asked she chuckled and nodded. 

Then our food came and we ate and we are making small talk while we're eating. After eating we got to know eachother better and suddenly we heard music playing in  the background.  Korra got up from her seat and bowed her hand held out and asked "May I have this dance m'lady?" she asked with a charming smile. "Yes you may." i said and took her hand. We danced and I told Korra she doesn't know how to lead the dance and then she asked "Then can I take the lead I will prove you wrong Ms. Sato." i just nodded.

We danced and when it was almost at the end of the song she asked "Still think I don't know how to lead Ms

We danced and when it was almost at the end of the song she asked "Still think I don't know how to lead Ms. Sato?" she said. I was quite surprised she is very skilled and she did prove me wrong. "Huh guess you did prove me wrong." I said with a smile which she returned. After we danced I paid for our food which she complains that both of can pay but I said it was for almost killing her so I paid for the both of us she just nodded with a small pout which is adorable.

 After that I drove her to the docks to catch a ferry to Air Temple Island and with that we said our goodbye and goodnight but before that I called her name and ran up to her and kissed her cheek and i went to my car and went home. After that I change into my nightgown and went to sleep dreaming of Korra.

Korra's POV

I heard Asami call my name so I turn around and then she kissed my cheek and she quickly got to her car and drove away I blushed a little bit but smiled nonetheless and I went inside the ferry to go back to Air Temple Island. When I went inside Tenzin and Pema are still up waiting for me they asked how the date went I told them what happened after that I went to my room and got some clothes and went to the bathroom. After I washed myself I got to bed and fell asleep smiling thinking about Asami.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AS PROMISED I MADE IT A LITTLE LESS BORING I THINK AND ITS LONGER SO YEAH HOPE YOU REALLY LIKED IT!!