CHAPTER ONE 🧚‍♀️

Hajara's POV.

I was in my room thinking of what hajjia uwani said to me about my husband getting married again because I didn't concieve in the family, every day when I go to the family house she insults me with sheer melancholy because I don't have a child but thanks to my mother's advice being patient, when someone barged into my room it was Muhammad's mannerless sister ummi she is just like her mom they both despise me except his father who loves me more like his daughter, and she started shouting and crying I stood up from my bed and meet her on the floor.

"What is it this time around." " leave me alone today you will see what I will cause for you" she smirk and continues crying " why would you slap me what have I done to you why do you hate me". She cried and screamed louder.
"Ohhh, is the usual drama mtswww."I hissed and went to the ensuite she always come to my house to make Muhammad hate me but it's all invade. When I came out she wasn't around I sighed and laid my back on the bed when I heard a knock I groaned and answered it was Maryam the house maid.

"Yes." " Ma'am uhmmm madam is calling you." "Are you calling that brat madam." "No ma'am it's her mother is here and she sent for you" "uhmm okay". And she left the room, What is she here for again after she just finished insulting me an hour ago is it not enough A'uzibillah.
Patience Hajara patience I said to my self I wore my hijab and headed downstairs.

I saw her watching the Tv and shaking her legs that mean something happened I salamed but no response I just squatted beside the chair and waited for the insults to start.
"Munafuka, wagila, sai kika sawo hijabi kamar mai hankali da mutumchi iskanchin banza , don't ever in your useless life touch my daughter again is it because you haven't given birth that u don't no the pain when someone treats your child badly that is why you want to kill her so that she will not give birth to an air right your plans will not work, useless whore will you leave this place or else." I stood up to leave when she called me back. " Is like your mother did not teach you how to say sorry right ." "I..a..m sor....rry." I said tears trying to roll down my eyes but I was holding it I started feeling weak and dizzy when I reached my room I cried out loud because she hurts my feelings every day and most especially she insults my mother what has my mother done to her to deserve this, I stood up and went to the ensuite when I started feeling dizzy and extremely weak I sat down by the drawer and sleep was over taking me because I really cried so much my eyes were red and has swollen up I really miss my family and most especially my sweet mother .

~......~......~......~

When I woke up I saw some drugs on the side drawer, and I heard the ensuite door open it was my husby he took a small chair and sat beside the bed.
"What happened to you that your eyes are red and puffy have you been crying ". He inquired
"No, I have been laughing, of course it's obvious I have been crying " she yelled
" Subhanallah, why have you been crying " he gasped . "You usual your sister came and talked to me in a rude way, Umma came and ummi lied to her saying that I slapped her." Did ummi really do this ." He asked suming with anger and I nodded. In a split second, he walked out of the room and few minutes later I heard the roaring of engine OH ALLAH! Where is he going to now I sat on the bed and held my head and tears started to roll down on my cheek.

~..~..~..~

Am panicking he still hasn't come back yet it has been 4 hours since he left the house angrily , few minutes later I heard a knock on the door I hope it is him I ambled down to see who was at the door I opened it , and as anticipated I saw him at the door I shout the door behind him and before I speak he ran up our room I followed him to see what's going on but the door was locked from inside. I hope is not Umma this time around, I am now feeling worried I knocked but no response when I turned the door knob it was opened I salamed and entered he was using my MacBook I went closer to see what he is using it for he was reading my emails.

"Babe, do you know who Mahmoud is."

" No, who is that I don't know any Mahmoud ."

"Then who is this ." He turned the laptop to my side . I just chuckled and left the room he was looking at me with a confused and devastated face .

I knew who Mahmoud was he is Ummi's friend he is also part of them in this plans of spoiling my marriage, but I never bordered myself because even if I am just going to disturb my life.

" Hajara! Hajara! Hajara! ." He shouted furiously I ran from the kitchen to see what's going on, I saw him coming towards the kitchen.

" Yes ." I answered " You whore i asked you a question in the room and you left without answering." That annoyed me I couldn't stand how this family treats me . " Excuse me did I hear that right, who is the whore here I hope is not me because I am not a whore I think you re still learning how to use ur words I have heard enough, if you want to know he is your sister's friend that is always trying to make my life miserable because....." I said as I broke down crying. He gasped and held me up by my shoulders and took me to the room. " Habbibty am sorry I didn't mean to say that you know that I was angry I hate it when people walk out on me I am really sorry stop crying I have tried enough I have no strength because Umma is going to dis...." I gasped before he could finish " No , do as she says please I don't want that to happen because of me I don't want to break your family apart." " But she gave me a condition." " Do it as long as it will not separate you two a mother and a child re not meant to be separated." " For me to get married again and to a cousin of mine" I gasped as I heard the condition tears rolled down my eyes more , I stood up and went to the ensuite and wiped my tears.

***
The night was quite fun because we played games and we watched Titanic it was very interesting, I went to the ensuite and took my bath and did my usual business and headed downstairs to make breakfast I think he left early but to where he didn't tell me he was going anywhere I just swiped the thought away with what to make for breakfast I fried chicken and French egg with pancakes with honey syrup and bacon salad Yummy I have been craving for bacon for a long time .
I went to the palour to eat I was eating my first bite when a knock came from the door I groaned and opened the door and it was Umma Innalilahi I hope is not trouble I squatted and greeted her and I was about closing the when I saw her tail Ummi behind she shouted !Ahah! And she hissed and pushed every aside I just shook my head and went to take my breakfast when Ummi grabbed it by force, I gasped with a confused face.

" Ehen, this is what you cook for yourself but when we come you will be cooking Tuwo, rice, spaghetti koh , Daman I didn't finish eating let me continue." She paused ate and was shaking her head I know ryt I can cook " You will cook tasteless food for us and then u cook for your self this sweet thing bah, Umma taste this ." Umma just pushed her hands away and hissed . Today is Umma that is not insulting me is everything alright I went to the kitchen just ate the bacon salad that I remained for Maryam when she wakes up and drank water I went to the I didn't see Umma I just sighed and went upstairs when they are done they will leave. When I was heading to my room I meet Umma in the balcony making a call I only heard 'what time are you coming.' I wish am safe I called Muhammad but his phone was switched off I plugged my phone on charge and took my exercise clothes and a viel and headed downstairs to go to gym. I saw a car parked behind my car I knocked at the window but no response I went back inside to take my other car key and came back another car came and blocked my other car I recognized the person in the other car I think is..... Ah ! Mahmoud What does he want he is not ashamed he came to my house to cause trouble I just sighed and walked away I was going to the near by gym I turned and saw the car following me behind, I walked faster I wasn't looking at my front when I tripped over something the next thing I saw was blank I couldn't breathe properly I heard some unusual voices and I could hear a familiar lady's voice I think it's ......Umma.

^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Hey guys !

I hope you like the first chapter

Stay tuned to see the next chapter

❤️

@ saudatuu__

Stay tuned🦋..