CHAPTER TWO 🧚‍♀️

When I woke up I found my self in my room I woke up looking confused I saw I was wearing my purple abaya my head was aching me I felt dizzy as I stood up to go to the ensuite what happened to me I went to the ensuite I took a relaxing shower to wash away the stress I changed into a jumpsuit and ambled downstairs to eat and I met Muhammad preparing something in the kitchen I went over to him and pecked him on his cheek.

"Good morning babe." "morning how was your night is anywhere hurting you" he inquired. "Yes my head hurts a bit and am feeling a little bit dizzy ." "when I bring your breakfast we will go to the hospital". I nodded but I wanted to ask him a question . "Muhammad can I ask you a question"
"Yes sure what is it" "what happened to me yesterday all I could remember is I felt a sharp pain on my head and I blanked out" "I will tell you everything when we re back from the hospital".
I went to the dining waiting for him to bring my breakfast he came and we sat and ate and went to the hospital immediately.

••••••••

"What happened when I passed out?". I asked. "The thing is, when you passed out, you know I was not around so when I came back, I met you lying down on the driveway. I was so shocked so I ran to where you were and picked you up. I took you to our bedroom and called the doctor immediately. He came and...and examined you. I was so scared Hajarah. I thought I lost you that minute cause you were not moving nor breathing. The doctor said you had a major injury on your head so she gave you some shots that made you sleep. I don't know what happened that you got injured or who injured you. All I know and care about is that you are safe and alive Habibtee". He said at the verge of breaking down.

He pulled me into his warm embrace. "No problem habibi, I'm okay". "Do you remember anything before you passed out or what happened?". He asked. "Ehm...yeah, I can remember. Umma and Ummi came here and when I went out for a jog, I saw Mahmud and I don't know what happened next. I just passed out". I stated.

He heaved a sigh and massaged the space inbetween his eyes. "I should have known, I'll be back". He said and kissed my forehead. He grabbed his car key and ran out of the house quickly.

Xx

An hour later, I heard the screeching of a car and I knew he was back. I ran down to meet him only to see a sobbing Ummi and a furious Muhammad. I salamed as I entered the living room.

"Now, apologise right this minute or else you'll regret!". He said sternly. Ummi sniffed. "So...sorry". "Is that how to apologise, better apologise before I give you a sound slap!". He yelled raising his right hand. "I'm...I'm sorry Hajarah". She quickly said wiping her tears away.

I sudden felt sad for the girl even though she was rude to me. I walked up to her and hugged her while soothing her. Maybe she'll change her attitude towards me.

I wiped her tears away and made her to seat on the three-sitter. "Now tell me, what did you ask Mahmud to do to Hajara?". He said with a pointed look. "I just asked him to either kikkk....dnap or ra..ppe her because thus woman has bought nothing but same to our family she hasn't conceived a child yet and she is here enjoying while people re insulting us". She said sniffing occasionally.

"Are you stupid why would you ask him to do that?". He asked in a furious voice I knew in any moment he will sound her one slap . "I...because...I ehm...". She stuttered. "I asked you a question didn't I?". "Yes, the thing is...Yaya I hate this woman". She said moving out of my hold. Before one could say Belcalis Merlanis, Ummi felt a thud pain on her left cheek and in a split second, she felt another sharp pain on her right cheek. Right on cue, tears cascaded down her cheeks as she held both her cheek.

"Yaya, I'm saying the truth. She has bewitched you. Better get married again to see your children cause you're feeding this barren woman for nothing". She said. "If you don't shut the fuck off Ummi, I'll beat the fucking living hell inside you. Are you mad? Are you stupid?". "Language Muhammad". I said. "Mad? Stupid? Fucking living hell? It's your good for nothing wife here that has everything in her. She's the mad and stupid person here".

I couldn't take the insults anymore, especially from my husband's younger sister. I ran up to our room and laid down on the bed sobbing uncontrollably.

Muhammad's POV.

Hajarah ran up to our room crying which made me to pounce on this crazy thing infront of me. "Look...just look at what you've done. Are you happy now?". I asked. I honestly wanted to break every bones in her body cause she made my wife to shed tears.

"I'm ecstatic yaya". She said. I didn't know when I removed my belt and beat the hell out of her. She winced in pain and quickly ran out of the house. "Don't you ever come back to my house with that filthy attitude!". I yelled as I saw her run out of the gates.

I heaved an exasperated sigh as I marched up to our room. I met Hajarah sitted on the bed. Her head on her knees and her arms around her. Her shoulders were shivering cause she was sobbing uncontrollably.

I perched infront of her on the bed and called her name softly. "Hajarah". I called. She raised her head up and pooked at me. Her eyes were bloodshot from all the crying. She sniffed and gave me a tight lipped smile. " Don't cry because of that brat please I hate seeing you in this way." I wiped my tears and smiled.
"I am sacred Umma can beat the hell out of me she would I convinced you to beat Ummi." " Don't worry insha Allah Umma won't do anything." I nodded because I know no matter what a lot of trouble are coming my way tomorrow when he leaves for work .

We headed downstairs and ate our dinner and switched off the house tv and lights and went upstairs we also did the same and went to our room I was feeling tasty but I decided to wait for tomorrow because am really scared of going downstairs in the night alone. We had a little chitchat and laid down to sleep. I couldn't sleep my throat was really dry I stood up and went downstairs my body shivering I went to the kitchen to drink water when I saw a shadow pass through the window like flash I was really scared at that moment I could have fainted I heard a knock I ran as fast I can not looking at the way I quickly opened the door as I entered Muhammad woke up looking furious he came to where I was standing and held my hand.

" Are you okay where re u coming from." I was looking at him as if I have never seen him I was too scared to talk. " I..water.. drink ... shadow ...knock." I tried to speak but I was scared and shivering before I could say Mangoro Muhammad started laughing. I gave him the re u okay, re u serious, what face all at once.

"I water drink shadow knock WOW! I understand you went to drink water you saw a shadow and the shadow knocked and u ran" he laughed again I gave him the sharpest look in his life That look when u are being serious people are laughing that's the look so annoying.

"No , that's not what happened exactly urghh explaining to you is a waste of time wallahi."
I went out of the room and slammed the door when I remembered the shadow I ran back he was still laughing I just laid down and went under the blanket.

" Are you feeling sleepy , or did the ghost make you sleep ." I didn't bother to answer because I'll just waste my time he finished talking and also laid down and we turned of the light.....

~..~..~..~..~

Hey readers

This is my second chapter I hope you love it votes and comments 💘
Share to your friends
Family
Enemies
Neighbors and
Others😊❤️

🦋_bookaholic__ 🦋