CHAPTER SIX🧚‍♀️

The night was short and funny because of Muhammad's reaction towards me. I woke up and I didn't see him I went to the ensuite and did my business I also took my bath and wore a black top with my navy blue straight skirt with a black turban which showed my pointy and curved hips. I headed downstairs after admiring myself I met him on a call I greeted him but he was busy keeping some malice I don't know about he didn't respond, I went to the kitchen and found it was empty I decided to cook but didn't know what to cook I went to the living room to ask him what he would like to eat.

" What should I cook?" "Hmmm, do you usually ask me before you cook something?" "Well I just decided to today" I hummed and left the room. I cooked white rice with kebab and chicken sauce with fresh fruit juice I arranged the dining table he didn't border to stand up to eat so I ate and went to join him in the living room. "Won't you eat?" "After you have eaten to your contentment then you are asking me" he hissed "Ahh!" was all I could say.

After some moment I decided to peep on what he was doing on his MacBook since he didn't say a thing . "Personal space please" " Excuse me sir, when did you start this ignorant thing and this personal space if I may ask." He kept quiet and ignored me. I peeped again. "Why are you searching for houses" "We are moving" "But to where?, this house is enough for the two of us". "We need to discuss something very serious very!" "A.m. all ears so tell me".

Muhammad's POV.

I feel sad telling Hajara about me getting married again, I am happy leaving with her but Umma will never understand. I forgot she was waiting for me until she coughed I remember. "I am still waiting for the something". "Uhmm,the something is that" "Are you telling or what?" "I am chill young lady, we are moving to another new house because I'm getting married again." She chuckled and started clapping her hands she stood up from her position and went upstairs she went to our room, But why that reaction something is going on. After some seconds,minutes,hours I finally went upstairs after eating I met her sobbing and packing her clothes .

"Hajaru" "Yes" "Why are you packing and to where?" "I am expecting a new house mate so am excited to leave and meet her" "Then Why are you crying" "Do you know the meaning of tears of joy, then this is what is going on TEARS OF JOY" she said as tears rolled down her eyes. "Okay, if you say so she is coming for introduction tomorrow, and we are leaving Next month, that will be in three weeks so get ready" "Uhmm" and I left the room.

Hajaru's POV.

I really can't wait to meet the girl I hope she is nice, beautiful, respectful, educated and........ Ehm Giod at cooking because if she is not than she is not a wife material. I closed my luggage and kept it behind my closet I arranged the room and bought out my new ( turaren wuta) our scent and also lightened the charcoal hen put some wood oud(sandaliya) i so love the oud scent Oh God it smells nice, Abba gave it to me when he traveled, it also cools me down ohh! . I took the (kasko) charcoal holder to the palour and came back to the room. It's been long I went to the family house let me get ready since I have nothing to do.

I wore my black Abaya and tied my turban and took my bag and headed downstairs I met him downstairs I saw the dining table empty he must have eaten. "Someone must have felt hungry" and I chuckled "So funny I forgot to laugh, And but the way where are you going to?" "Haha! I am going to the family house to greet Umma and Abba it's been long" "And with whose permission" "I thought you said if I am going to the family house I don't have to ask you and it was just two week ago" "Even tho, you re suppose to ask" "Okay, I am going to the family house" "Better, let me get my car keys" "Are you going out" "I am taking you obviously" "And why" "Because today hands forth you aren't going out alone" "Okayyyyy! Don't waist time".

He went upstairs took his car key's and came downstairs we entered the car and zoomed off, we reached in no minutes because we are not far from each other. We horned and as usual Kalidu( the young Fulani gate man) appeared . "Ahh, Hajji on ha sare hande( fateemah____ translate) "Ehh min on( Yes it's me), A hofnata mo na ( fateemah____ ) And he greeted Muhammad. In my mind I hope he won't start his English but too late "Sir, your girl beautiful catch eye for me , I no see you for moto you new?" Muhammad glared at me I had no choice but to laugh, "Please the gate" "Ohh, what , ohh, gate".
He ran and opened the gate . "You need to have a discussion with this gateman and for you start wearing nikab to cover my property" "LOL" was all I could say he gave me that look seriously 🤨 we parked and alighted the car. I knocked on the door Ummi opened the door she hissed but when she saw Muhammad behind me she squatted and greeted me, I salamed and entered " Is Umma and Abba around" "Yes" she hurriedly answered me I knew she was very scared at that moment. We went inside and sat down Abba came downstairs. "Su waye nake gani haka Hajara inache kunmanta da mu !!!(who I'm I seeing like this hajara I thought you forgot about us!!)

Umma was talking and coming downstairs "Su waye sukazo mun...." she paused when she saw me she hissed and went to the kitchen ummi followed her like mother like daughter I greeted Abba and he called Muhammad they went to Abba's office beside the dinning section. Umma came out of the kitchen she sat down and was mumbling something under her breath. She glared at me and ( you know that kind of look and sound that you make to assure something is coming ahead). I just bent my head and was playing with my hands she kept hissing when her mouth start to pain her she will explain to herself .
Ummi came and sat near her. "Shift" I didn't move it say anything "Are you deaf? Or must I repeat it three times (hafsiiifarouk__ )" I also didn't say anything not move she pushed me u expectedly I fell done and injured my little pinky I winced in pain blood was gushing little by little I went to the kitchen and cleaned the blood I went back to the palour Muhammad came out we were leaving they all escorted us to the door and we waved and left to go home.

We zoomed off in no minute we reached back home we ate our dinner and went upstairs. We changed to our nighties this night was the longest and boring night ever I was feeling sleepy and he was moody we slept off not talking to each other.
~~~

Hey readers!🌈❤️❤️

I am back for few days before we start the next exams😌

I really missed you so much 😢❤️💕

I hope you prayed for me 🙏

Thanks so much ❤️

I hope you are enjoying the Ramadan in this heat🥀

Ramadan Kareem to you all my loves💕💕

We are in the month of Ramadan to make me happy just

Vote

Comment

Share

Show love 💗

🦋bookaholic 🦋❤️