CHAPTER EIGHT🧚‍♀️

*~Continued~*

We went to the parlor after breakfast and watched television. I had many thoughts on my mind. I just tried to have some space on my mind and think of my marriage.

The day went by so fast and quiet. I was in our room when he came inside. "Babyyyy!!!". Na shiga uku I said in my mind. "What?". "Tohm abun masifa ne?" "Menene?". "I have a surprise for you". I jumped up from the bed but winced immediately  due to the pain i felt. He rushed and grabbed me. "Careful, Infact no surprise". "Haba mana do you want me to cry?". I said pouting a bit. He just sighed and helped me to lie on the bed. "Get some sleep I'll tell you later". I was confused when with his sudden change as he walked out of the room. I sighed and forgot everything and slept off.

No! Please no don't kill my only child please. Don't touch my husband, my mother, my family! "How dare you?!!". "Please I didn't mean to harm you it was a mistake please forgive me. The baby is shifting please!!"

I woke up screaming and agitated. I was sweating profusely. I walked to the toilet and washed my face. I went downstairs and met him on the phone. I tapped him by the shoulder and he got frightened. "I thought you slept off". I sighed. "Yes I did but i had a bad dream". "oh. What is it about?". "About your new wife". "hold on, Umm I'll call you back please. what happened to her?". "I had a nightmare that she wanted to kill me, you and our baby". "Baby come on! I get you don't want a co-wife but that doesn't mean you'll be jealous or what should I say. Don't dream like that okay?". "What do you mean by jealous!? I prayed ai". "Just forget it lets get to bed". I hummed. he grabbed me by the waist and we went upstairs to our room and we layed on the bed.

I kept turning cause I couldn't sleep. I turned and tapped him but he was asleep. I went downstairs to drink warm milk when I heard a noise in the living room. I went out and saw Muhammad. "Oh you scared me". "I turned and i didn't see you so I came to check". "Yeah i Couldn't sleep so I came to take warm milk". "oh alright let's go" I drank the milk and we went upstairs, our hands together. I finally searched for sleep and found it! I slept off...

*****

The next day....

Muhammad's POV

I woke up and she was still asleep. I kissed her and sauntered to the bathroom. I did my business and came out. I decided to make today special to her so i went downstairs and  turned on the tv and turned on to YouTube. I searched for "how to make a cake" and there were a lot of results so I picked a simple cake.  I started and I got the ingredients. I was going to mix the ingredients so I kept the electric tornado whisk inside the dry ingredients and i went to plug it but it was turned on already so it started and it poured flour all over the kitchen, even on me, my hair and my clothes! What a mess! I was cleaning up, situation got worst, extra flour from the counter fell down and made everything worse for me. I turned and saw the love of my life. She was snapping me "Babe bad morning. I tried to surprise you but i messed up. Sorry." She didn't listen but kept laughing. she kept her phone and came in further. "How did this mess happen?"she asked . I explained to her but she kept on laughing. I got annoyed and picked up the flour from the floor and poured on her. She screamed and it was my turn to laugh. I couldn't find my phone to snap her. She did it back and poured some flour on me. We kept on doing it till everywhere was completely messed up. We sat on the floor and laughed. I turned and looked at her laughing, she looked so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have her. I have the best wife. "Hajarah" She stopped laughing and was smiling "mmm?" "I love you" "I love you too habiby". We cuddled. I whispered "I love you more, don't leave me and let's never fight please". "Don't talk about it please. I will never leave you, In Sha Allah". She looked at me and smiled. Ameen.