CHAPTER FOUR🧚‍♀️

I heard some unusual noises downstairs I woke up furiously and ran downstairs and it was Umma and Ummi I knew Umma must come to revenge and I am ready for her beating and drama. She looked and me and shouted.

" See the useless girl that beat my daughter up." I was just looking like a fool because I had no strength to say anything if not it will be worst, before I could realize it Umma dragged me by my head and threw me on Twitter the floor I was looking so shocked because I didn't expect that.
" Useless girl you will now feel the pain my daughter felt". She hit me as hard u she could I was wincing because she had a ring on her hand and it was injuring me. They didn't expect Muhammad to come home early he came inside and saw what was going on he pushe Umma aside she opened her mouth wide open using her hands to cover them .

" Haba Umma why do you hate this girl what has she done to you, Don't you remember you have gone through this you think I don't know I am just coming from home Abba told me let me remind you when you couldn't concieve Ummi it took you after 4 good years before you gave birth to her that's what she is going through too did fathers mother beat you like this I am asking you." I was actually shock because Muhammad I a respectful man I held him by the and for him to stop he turned and looked at me and hugged me and turned to Umma.

" Muhammad do you know I am your mother and you are talking to me before you got married you were respectful but since you married this bad luck you changed you need prayers wallahi, and I must tell your father so you didn't know when your wife beat your sister yesterday." Ummi was getting scared because she knows she lied Muhammad called her name more like a whisper.

" I know you are my mother that doesn't give you the right to beat my wife like that, and for your information my wife is not bad luck, go ahead and tell Abba he is aware of all this and you know Abba never backs nonsense, and lastly Ummi lies to you I was the one that flogged her not my wife so don't blame her if you don't know the reason." My heart was beating like it's being pounded I was getting goosebumps after he finished leaving Umma in shock and silence he swiped me away from the floor and took me upstairs to our room.

" Babe, you know what you just did was very wrong to shout at your mother even islamically its very wrong please am begging you please babe go and apologize to her for my sake." " I am not fucking going to say sorry because she has passed her limits and I don't like it there is no way my wife will be disgraced and insulted in my presence and I will just watch." I didn't say a thing I didn't even answer him u just sighed and left the room he called me several times I didn't respond I fell deaf ears and headed to the kitchen Umma has left with her tail and drama he followed me to the kitchen and closed the door behind him.

" I hate this your silent treatment fah, okay what have I done." I didn't answer " I am talking to you fah , Dan Allah talk mana." I still didn't answer u took the plates and cutleries and set it on the dining table, went back to the kitchen and saw him on the kitchen island I ignored and took the drinks and the water with cups and dropped them on the dining and went upstairs and wore my purple silk Abaya and tied my turban and went back downstairs to eat lunch I cooked white rice with shrimps sauce, boiled yam with French egg sauce and sandwich chicken and beef I saw him on the dining table I also joined him I opened the food warmer and served him and gave him his plate he didn't collect so I dropped it for him I also served myself and sat to eat he pushed his food towards me and just took a drink and went to the palour and was watching 24 hours on Mnet movies I finished eating and I cleaned up I washed the plates I was going to the palour I didn't see the water that was spilled on the floor I just saw my body on the floor I was wincing because of the pain from the beating that I received earlier. I stood up and I was limping I went to the palour and was heading upstairs I saw a paper on the floor took it and went upstairs I entered the room locked it and sat down .
I opened the paper it was for Muhammad. Hajara should I open this or give it to him but why will it be on the floor I continued and saw Muhammad are you the one reading this I thought again should I read this i continued it was a little long I felt lazy but anxious.

Muhammad I am sure you must be wondering who this is I am here to tell you about your wife , she is a prostitute she is always with me I had o tell you because I can see how you love her she is hiding a lot of things from you by now you must have divorced her she is nothing but a cheater if you want to know more call me I will drop my number here call when you read this to confirm.
08134421537

I gasped who will send this to him it may be Ummi or.... Mahmoud let me call and see I called it was ringing a guy picked up.

Unknown: hello , that means you have received the message by the way how re you doing .

Me: please who is this?

Unknown: is this not Muhammad or is it his useless wife?.

Me:Is hajara and who are you why did you snd that letters my husband?.

Unknown: Are you scared he will know the truth and he will divorce you he laughed let me say more like a chuckle.

Me : Why will I be scared when I know it's not true. And I switched off the phone. I was frustrated and confused who will do this I roamed around the room I open his locker to wear one of his huge shirts they make me feel comfortable I was leaving when u saw another paper.

I would like to meet you and do the business face to face and show you in reality for you to believe, don't forget one thing what ever you do you will regret later so for you not to regret come over meet me at Evelyn's Garden by 4:40 pm I'll be waiting in a black camery
Bye!

I was shocked and frightened I wore my black straight skirt and a white top with kimono and a black kashkar viel and headed downstairs to go and meet the guy .

" To where."? He asked. "I am going to a friend's house." " Doesn't that friend have a name?" " uhmmm.... her name is Maryann she is more like a cousin." " What time are you coming back?" " After magrib" " Okay send me the address I will pick you up" " uhmm.. don't worry yourself I will come back myself by the way I am not taking the driver." " And why not" "Bye I have to go I am getting late." I waved and shut the door behind me I zoomed off to Evelyn's Park the traffic wasted my time I left home 4:10 I reached 4:50 I am 10 minutes late I parked my car and waited for the black camery I saw a black camery Park I stepped out of the car and went closer I saw a man in mask I was getting scared I turned to leaves when the guy grabbed my neck and closed my nose with a handkerchief I couldn't see anything but blank....
*
I woke up and found my self in a dark room that smelt like it's been locked for years I was feeling dizzy and weak I just closed my eyes and slept off......

******

Hey guys

What happened to hajara are you sure it's not Umma that is behind this...

Who is Umma telling to come and why hmmm I am suspicious ohhh ...

Stay tuned and see what's next 😉

Hope you are enjoying this book

Thanks for the love

Share to family and friends

Vote and..

Comments

🦋_bookaholic__🦋