CHAPTER SEVEN🧚‍♀️

Hey readers

How was the Ramadan

The holy month was fabulous for me!😁

What about you!?

I missed you guys so muchhh!!!

I hope you did same

Thanks for the support and prayer 🙏 ❤️

~~~~~

I had a rough night because I kept thinking about the lady it morning and she is coming today I woke up he was still asleep I went to the  bathroom and washed my face and brushed I went downstairs and cooked breakfast for us am sure she is coming in the afternoon I cooked and went to wake him up.

"Babe, wakey wakey get up breakfast is ready" "Aiit!"  He stood up and went to the bathroom I went downstairs and waited for him he came downstairs in some minutes later. I  was arranging the dining when he hugged me from behind. "What do we have here" I giggled and turned around "Morning, I cooked beignet, Brown bobby, creamed egg on toast and Welch's". "Owwww that's why I love my wife so beautiful amazing and wonderful" "What's special for today I can see someone is happy" "Does it have to be special before I praise my beautiful wife" "Stop the teasing and let's eat breakfast". We sat down and ate our breakfast he was using his phone and giggling. "What is so funny that you are laughing let me see" "Nothing just a message" "Can I see?!"  "
Later let's eat breakfast first" "Uhmm okay weirdo"  we chuckled and continued eating".

********

Hey guys!!!!

I'm backkkkkk!!!

Sorry with the short storyyyy

Don't worry now I'm back

saudatuu___  Im finally back 😂🎉

I'm sorry for the expectations and all that

I love youuuuu!!💛💛

Thank you!