CHAPTER NINE🧚‍♀️

Hey guys !! 

Hope you liked the last chapter..

How's quarantine going?

Stay home please..

Thank you☺️💗

*****

Hajarah was sitting in their room, waiting for Muhammad to finish taking his shower. She was arranging their wardrobe, keeping herself busy, her thoughts faraway from what she was doing. She moved to the vanity table, rearranging her makeup products. She was holding a Mac powder that has already been crushed to pure powder when she felt someone's lips on her neck. She jumped abruptly from her spot and in the process, throwing away her Mac powder at whatever it was that frightened her. She turned and saw Muhammad. His face and hair was covered with powder, especially his face. Hajarah bursted out laughing when she noticed the deep frown on his face. "Can you....see how you look...right now?". She said amid laughter. "Is this what i get for kissing you?".

He said, his frown not leaving his face. "That is what you get for scared my pants off". She said, her laughter subsiding a bit. "Innalillahi. Muhammad you spoilt my favorite robe". She said trying to take off the robe. "Hey woman, i'm not wearing clothes". He said yanking her hands off the robe. "So, am i some stranger here?". She said rolling her eyes. "I'm naked". He said, trying to roll his eyes at her. "Couldn't you AT-LEAST wore an underwear Muhammad?". She said shaking her head. "Nope". He said nonchalantly putting emphasis on the "p". "Please take it off and go back into the shower". She said looking at the powder on the floor and the vanity table. Muhammad noticed she was not paying attention to him so he quickly moved close to her and swept her off the ground. He quickly ran to the bathroom and locked it. "What was that for? Move let me go out". She said getting frustrated. "Move!". She yelled but he didn't bulge. She heaved a sigh and sat on the water closet. She covered her face with her hands and closed her eyes. She was angry.

After three minutes of silence, she heard water from the tap. As soon as she looked up, she felt splashes of face on her face. She groaned angrily as he kept splashing on her. She soon stood up to retaliate, and soon, it turned into a romantic water fight, in the bathroom.

"You are mischievous". She said panting for air as she playfully glared at him. He looked at her pale face. She must have been crying or worried and he wanted to cheer her up a little. He couldn't resist her luscious-looking baby pink lips so he leaned in and captured her lips into a blissful kiss. She hesitated before returning the kiss with intense heat and yearning. They broke the kiss for air, both panting and nursing their slightly swollen lips.

"Let's bath". He said breaking the silence. "Let's? I have taken my bath already". She said feigning ignorance of what he meant. "Strip young lady and meet me under the shower". He said with finality in his tone yet mischievous. "Shameless". She groaned with an unwanted smile.

Despite Muhammad being naughty and shameless at times, he has never tried to abuse her emotionally or physically since she knew him. "It's just a face". She said before stripping and moving to the shower. She dumped her wet night gown in the basket and her favorite robe that got ruined before joining him to have a cold-warm shower.

••••••

sorry for this short one but here's this for now

love you💕

here's my snapchat

fadeelah_sb
incase 💕👉🏽👈🏽