CHAPTER FIVE🧚‍♀️

This book is specially dedicated to saudatuu___  Ayyy! She has a book that is sooooo interesting ahh Nana if you don't update you will see 👀🔪🔨😏
YOU WILL SEEEE! 
amynaa_  Hmm I will explain
hafsiiifarouk__  Your own is a big case 💼👨‍⚖️
hauwabello__  😘😘❤️

****

I woke up and found a black lady she was on a phone call I coughed she turned " Oh master she is awake I will call if their is any update." She dropped her phone in a bag and started clapping and laughing evilly I could swear she smirk I chuckled because she doesn't know how to smirk 😏.

" I think you need to go for lessons to learn how to smirk." And I laughed she grabbed my hair and twisted it but to annoy her I kept on laughing she became more angry but I care less. " Useless girl better keep shut because you will later regret your actions, so mind your mouth little brat I am not your mate I am even older than your mother." " Lol don't talk of my mother I care less if you are older because it's obvious your breast has been used and has fallen like chewing gum less about your face Ewwww your face could make a sick person die!" I laughed so hard she got annoyed and left the room harshly.
I started looking for a way to escape I saw a broken window I stood up to check it out what a useless dumb woman she didn't even tie me up but Thank God! I broke the window again it made a very loud sound I heard someone shout what is that check her out! I went out gently I had a scratch it was a vey bushy place and it looks scary .

" She has left, go after her hurry!" They ran after me it was getting dark Muhammad must be getting worried I am not back. I was scared and hungry but let me worry on how to escape first.

Muhammad's POV

Hajara is not back yet I thought she said Magrib and Sha hasn't arrived home what's going on let me try her phone I called when I heard it ringing I chilled but she didn't pick I called the second time she didn't pick , maybe her phone is on silent or she is driving she doesn't want to answer or Traffic made her late or she is she is uhm.... lost ? No she knows the way back home she didn't give me the address I don't know where she is , I went upstairs took my car keys freshened up and headed downstairs should I track her phone Yes! that's a great ideal let me track her phone I did and it showed me her phone was in a car and it's moving I followed the car it was moving towards leaving Abuja wow what is she doing there I decided to follow but I have a feeling it's not her I remember when I was getting married to her we planned on putting a tracker under her shoes ( my idea is in the bracket: that's actually smart but not to talk of personal space 😒) . I tracked her shoes (😂)  and it was showing me two places in the car and in a very local area I followed the track to the local area.
There was no one there at all I think all the houses there were burnt I kept going I saw a lady running I followed her to see why she is running and what she is doing here alone and to my smartness it was.... Hajara .

" Hajara! Hajuu!."

Hajaru's POV.

It's only Muhammad that calls me with hajuu is he the one or  she knows he call me that should I stop? I stooped and turned it was Muhammad I ran as fast as I can and hugged him he held me very tight.
" Muhammad let's leave this people are wicked let's run as fast as we can". " Enter the car , do you know the way out". "let's just go we will find out." He zoomed off as fast as he can we kept going straight finally we found the road I was so scared i felt relaxed when I saw people I unlocked his phone and opened the map to the house. We followed the map to reach home, during our trip he asked a lot of questions but I didn't respond to any.
"What of my car?" He didn't respond " Aren't we going to pick it?" He also didn't respond "Can't you hear me or what?" He also didn't respond I kept quiet the car was too silent when I broke it. " Why are you so quiet say something." "Why can't you keep quiet till we reach home all this questions , when I asked you did you answer me Haba!" "Okay" was all I said and keep quiet I can't stay quiet I started humming he glared at me and shook his head we reached home I came out of the car to look for trouble I didn't close the door he didn't say anything he closed it for me I went to the house door I saw him coming and I closed the door tooo he also didn't say a thing he opened the door and closed it I ran upstairs to our room refreshed and changed my clothe to a blue jumpsuit and black cap and laid down to sleep he did the same and joined me . I kept looking for his trouble I kept dragging the blanket he got tried and left the room did I make him angry ? I followed him he went to the other room took a blanket and came back he laid down on the bed and covered his self I also did the same I dragged his blanket ." Can I ?" He passed me the blanket and I covered my self I kept rolling on the bed till I slept off he slept off too. "I love you" I whispered he didn't respond I wanted to start my masifa ( I don't know the meaning saudatuu___  you must know this meaning because you are one 😂) I just kept quiet and continued my sleep I know he is not asleep he just want me to talk but I will not talk.

*****

Hey guys!

What's popping what's shakalaking?

I hope you like this chapter

Vote!
          Comment!
                                Share!

saudatuu___ Babessss!

amynaa_  I have found a new catch phrase is jenifa that thought me " Origono nogonogo soso that means your legs like ostrich 🤷🏾‍♀️.😂  No more surutu
Love 💕

I am dedicating my next chapter to the first 5 people that voted ❤️

🦋_bookaholic__🦋