Chapter 2

Jungkook's P.O.V

"So Here we are, i think you should go first so that they won't notice" i told Y/N and she agreed.

"Bye oppa see u later!" She said and gave me a kiss on the cheek, you know i'm really grateful that i have a sister like her even though they bully her, Because they don't know who she really is, Ever since we transferred here They don't know that the real Y/N is strong,Sexy,Beautiful and sweet because ever since that bastard Baekhyun and her broke up she became like that. I'm really sad that she has to be like this. I know she's scared to fall inlove and i'm always here to protect her.

So i just got out of my car and now alot of fangirls are around me ughhhhhh i'm so sick of thisss.

Y/N'S P.O.V
So i got out of the car first and alot of people are already talking about me stuffs like.

Girl 1: She's so ugly
Girl 2: She looks like trash hahahaha
Boy 1: i Dare you to date her
Boy 2: hell nah HAHAHAHHA

I'm so sick of this already but even though alot of people are saying those stuffs i still have my besties around oh Speaking of.

"Y/N!!!!!" Irene screams and runs to me

"Yah!!! Unniee!!! Don't scream" i told her
"Shut up you two your both are already screaming" Tzuyu said and walks towards us

"Hey so umm i heard that you like Yoongi" irene said and smirks at me.

"Unniiee stop teasing me and yes i do but you know that he has a girlfriend" i said amd hold her hand.

"I know but i think you should be the old you and besides if some boy hurts your heart again i swear i'm gonna rip him apart" Irene said and hugs me.

"Thank you unnies but.... I don't think i'm ready to be my old self again" i said and look down then someone lifts my chin up.

"Sweetie i like the old you more better you know that and we won't force you, So just text or tell us when you're ready ok?" Tzuyu said and let go of my chin and hug me.

"Thank you guys" i said and hug them tight. Then the bell starts to ring.

"So i guess we have to get going" irene said

"Yup and we should go now like now" tzuyu said and let's go of me.

"Bye Y/N!!!" They both said and wave at me.

I was about to go in but then i saw yoongi flirting with.....Jennie ughhhh as usual. I walk over to my seat but i trip'd.

"Oops sorry didn't see you there" Jennie said in a sarcastic tone and smirks.

"Uhhh jennie i think you should go to your seat now i'll catch you up later" yoongi said in a sweet tone, Gosh i want to experience that too.

"Ok oppa byeee~" jennie waves and goes to her seat.

"Uhmmmm y-yoongi can i talk to you later after class?" I asked while shaking. He just looked at me with no emotion then suddenly....

"Sure" he said and looked at his phone, OMG HE AGREED ok stay cool and you can do this. It's been months ever since i want to tell him i like him and now is the right time.

*AFTER CLASS*

"Soo uhhh what do you want to talk about?" Yoongi asked and sits on one of the desk while looking at me.

"U-u-uhmmmm i-i-i L-ike you or should i say l-love?" I stutter and i start to worry.

"HAHAHHAHAHA UHM YOU LIKE ME?! HAHAHHAHA well listen here even though you like me or "love" me nothing is gonna change remember that because Jennie is more beautiful than you and you are just a nerd!" He said while laughing and i start to cry and suddenly jennie came to the room.

"Oppa~!!! I've been waiting for y- what is this nerd doing here?" She said and changed her mood.

"I-uh-" i stutter and suddenly yoongi cut me off

"She just confessed to me so nothing really" yoongi said and hold Jennie on her waist. Seeing them like that makes my heart ache so much.

"Get. Away. From .My .Boyfriend understand nerd?" She said and push me to the ground.
I start to cry harder and stood up and ran outside of the school.

Why does this always happen?! I just want to love someone again but i end up getting hurt!!. I ran and ran and skipped school and went home. When i got home i called Tzuyu and Irene.

"Tzuyu, Irene unnies i need you guys i want to change i want to be the old me again please" i said and cry hard i just can't take it anymore i think i'm way better being bad then being a nerd or a nice girl i was wrong before. Then suddenly someone smashed MY DOOR?!

"YAH WHO HURT MY BABY GIRL!!" Tzuyu shouts and walks towards me.

"CHILL you just broke the door tzuyu!!!!!" I rene shouted and i kinda smiled because of their behaviours.

"Oh i forgot something in the car hold up"Tzuyu said and walks out again

"Shush it's ok we're here now and it's time for payback" Irene said while smirking and hug me. Suddenly Tzuyu came back with a bag of makeup and clothes.

"Now let's get started shall we?" Tzuyu asked and i nodded i swear Min Yoongi your gonna pay for what you did all these years to me.

To Be continued