Chapter 9

The door opened and it revealed MoonBin Then JinYoung Walked towards him and Fist bump with each other (Ok here's the thing MoonBin is also one of your best friends same as JinYoung Astro for the Win!!!) Then MoonBin walked to me And smiled.

"How are you?" he asked with a smile

"I'm fine i still have the bruises but it doesn't hurt that much anymore thanks for asking" i said and smiled then suddenly the door opened again very harshly.

"COUSIN!!!!" A voice said and ran towards me

"EunWoo!" i yelled and he hugged me and we smiled then he saw Jungkook and they hugged too.

"Ok so many people here i think we should leave and i think Astro is coming so let's go kids!" RM said then everyone looked at him.

"Come on we can't be crowded here besides we'll be able to see Her tomorrow come on now My children" Jin said then The rest of the bts yelled.

"Ne Appa Ne Eomma!" then both RM and Jin Glared at them and we all laugh, everyone said goodbyes with each other even to EunWoo and MoonBin and went out but the funny thing is Tae Doesn't want to leave he was holding the Hospital door and Jin was pulling him. (Imagine him in the hospital and that Jin is pulling him outside)

we laughed at his cuteness then EunWoo, MoonBin and JinYoung were the once left in the room.

"So are the other astro coming?" I asked them and MoonBin and EunWoo shook their heads No.

"Awww ok i guess i'll visit you guys tomorrow" i said then MoonBin changed his expression.

"Anyways i heard that you've changed yourself at school you are now one of the Bad Girls?" MoonBin asked staring at me DAMN WHY DOES HE HAVE TO STARE LIKE THAT IT'S HOT! i then remove the thought of that and answered.

"i did that to get my revenge on Him" i said and he just nodded since i had a reason. Then he said that he and EunWoo needed to Go but before he Went out he went close to me and Held my hands and KISSED IT?! i was shocked.

"I'll wait for you tomorrow when you come and visit" He said and smiled at me and was about to open the doorknob when JinYoung Yelled.

"Bin wait! can we talk outside for a moment?" he asked and Bin Nodded so i was left alone not knowing what the hell is happening.

JinYoung's P.O.V

Me and Bin went out and i asked him.

"I have a question you know since we've been bestfriends there's something i don't know about you" I asked and he just looked at me confused.

"What? we've known each other since childhood and you still don't know me???" he asked and tilt his head a little i sighed and just went straightforward to the question.

"Do you like Y/N?" i asked then EunWoo looked at us shocked knowing he knows that i like Y/N he looked at me and Bin. Then He smiled which got me curious then he answered.

"Yes, Yes i like Y/N" he said and smiled again Wtf?!

"i know your curious why i told you straightly is because your my bestfriend and i don't want to hide anything from you, I'm not mad if you like her but of course she will decide which of us she likes and i'm fine if she likes you since i've known you since we were little." he said and i thought of it he's right he's been our Bestfriend since and i'm also fine as long as nobody hurts her and i know he won't hurt her then Bin spoke again making me shocked more.

"But it doesn't mean we will go the easy we should still win her heart and see who she choose" MoonBin said

"Ok fine i agree with your plan" i said and we shakehands i'm gonna do my best to win her heart.

"I'm gonna do everything to win her heart" MoonBin said in his mind.

this reminds me of Kiss him not me if anyone Knows that Anime But i suggest you guys watch it i love the anime and it's like a wattpad anime here is the sample of the anime.

there now enjoy the anime and just watch the other episodes at Youtube. The Girl with purple hair started as a fat Girl then suddenly got skinny because of an anime she's been watching and she was sad because of the heroes in anime died so she stayed at her room for weeks the Boom Sadly not all episodes are released and it's not in order so i prefer that you guys read the whole story.  Just search in google Kiss him not Me manga then press this.

then you'll be able to read the whole story of it and it's worth to read i promise and i already finished the Whole thing from 1-55!😁 i hope when you guys read it you guys enjoy ok now bye!

To Be Continued