Chapter 4

Class is Done because why not?🤷🏻‍♀️

Class was done so i i fixed my stuffs and got out to see my bestfriends then we went to the canteen when me and my friends were Eating peacefully a bitch came and poured cold water on my head and i know who exactly that is....

"Well well well what do we have here a nerd trying to fit in poor you those are only fake and besides i'm more prettier than you and you are nothing but a trash" Jennie said while
laughing with her minions (I'm sorry but i love jennie and i just can't imagine her like that hehehhe😅).

i stood up and smiled at her fakely then she stopped laughing and all of the people in the canteen were just shocked because i just smiled but suddenly *Slaps* i slapped her in the face.

"You BITCH HOW CAN YOU SLAP ME!" she yelled

"Oh your right how can i slap you i should've punch you instead" i said while smirking and punched her face hard then suddenly i felt a sting on my cheeks and looked who slapped me
there i saw Yoongi mad.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?!" Yoongi yelled and helped Jennie  i stood there hurt but i had to be strong and face them

"oh i'm so sorry It's just that Your slutty Girlfriend poured cold water on me and i just did what i had to do" i said while crossing my arms and smirk.

"YOU DESERVED IT ANYWAY AND DON'T EVER HURT HER AGAIN OR ELSE I WON'T HESITATE TO HURT YOU!" he yelled and helped Jennie Out of the Canteen then my brother and Jin came to me and patted my shoulder.

"Are you alright Sis? oh gosh he left a red mark on your cheek!" Jungkook yelled and was about to run to yoongi and punch him but i stopped him.

"Y/N i know your hurt and we are here for you if you want to cry -" I cut off Jin before he can continue.

"I'm fine besides this mark he gave is not as painful as he gave mark on my heart and i'm used to it so i don't care if he hates me" i said acting strong but deep inside i was so mad but also hurt to see that the guy you like no not like but love hates you so much.

then the bell rang so we went out and do what students usually do.

Yoongi's P.O.V
Why did it hurt me when i talked like that to her i mean she's nothing to me and i love jennie ughhhhh what's happening to me Shit! 

To Be Continued sorry i can't write a long one because it's not time here and i'm sleepy so GoodNight or have a Good Day but i promise i'll write a long one😘