Chapter 10

After a week and you got discharged and just moonbin and Jinyoung has been very close with you always (You know
why) but of course their friendship is still there. (Just imagine how they would win your heart because some of you guys have other ways how the guy will get
your heart)

Y/N's P.O.V
So i've been discharged and it's been a week i guess and me and yoongi don't talk much if he does he just asks me or hurt me and yes he still hurts me but not that much and i'm glad. I'm just here chillin on the couch and he is in his room talking to Jennie to his phone you guys are wondering why Jennie is not here? it's because she decided to live by herself until me and yoongi divorce and i agreed to that, Suddenly Eomma called.

"Annyeog eomma what's up?" i asked

"Hi dear so uhmm i have a surprise for you and Suga and you guys are going to a honeyMoon in jeju island!!!!" she said excitedly got to be honest i'm excited but at the same time no because of him.

"Oh uh thanks i'll go tell him so when are we leaving?" i asked trying to sound excited for real.

"Tomorrow so go get ready! bye and have fun tomorrow!!" she said and hang up before i could say anything. Well shit ok then i guess i'll go tell him, I went to his room or should i say "Our" room i knocked then he said come in so i did.

"What do you want?" he asked not looking at me.

"Well eomma said we are going on a honeymoon tomorrow in Jeju island and that we are leaving tomorrow" i said and he just nodded so i was about to leave when he spoke.

"Let's have a seperate room and i will bring Jennie with us" he said and i just nodded and left to go to my room to fix my things. Suddenly JinYoung called.

"Yeoboseyo?" i said

"Heyyyy whacha doin? wanna hang out??? im boreddd~" he said in a cute tone

"Awwww as much as i want to i can't because i'm packing for tomorrow" i said in a sad tone

"Where are you going? don't tell me your leaving!!!" he said and i laughed

"Pabo i will never leave you and i'm just going on a Honeymoon but instead it's gonna be "Their" honeymoon" i said and laughed

"Ohhhhh ok since That slut is going can i come? i mean you can't just be by yourself always there and besides i want to hang out with you!!" he said and i smiled and thought maybe it won't be a bad idea then i agreed, JinYoung ended our call because he said he's gonna pack now and he's so excited well i'm now because he's coming hehehheeh.

The next day because i'm lazy

"Damn i'm so excited!!!" i said and get ready JinYoung called me and said were just gonna meet in the airport so me and yoongi got to the airport and wait for the 2 then Jennie came.

"Baby!!!" she yelled and ran to him and hug and kiss him ewwwww then she looked at me.

"Awwww your gonna be alone well too bad" she said and smirked yoongi was just silent and suddenly spoke to her.

"just let her be babe" he said and snobbed me then I heard someone calling me.

"Angelll!!!" He yelled

"Om JinYoung oppa why do you have to yell??!" i said and hit him laughing and he just laughed then yoongi spoke.

"Can we go now? and didn't know that you were invited?" he said and glared at JinYoung.
Then JinYoung glared back and spoke.

"Oh well i didn't know that slut of yours is also invited?" he said and raised his eyebrow.

"I did how about you?" Yoongi spoke then i spoke.