Chapter 12

Y/N's P.O.V
It's been 3 days and me and Jinyoung are still a couple and to be honest i feel safe and happy around him, I'm just here on our bed scrolling through instagram and saw Jennie's insta with him ughhhh ok whatever! then suddenly JinYoung came.

"Hey babe wanna go to the beach the weather is really nice!" he said and hugged me aww this cutie.

"sure i would love too how can i not agree to this cutie!" i said and kissed his cheeks.

"alright then let's get ready i'm gonna change and after i changed and while you are changing i'll ready our stuffs" he said smiling and walked to the bathroom with his swimming trunks. So i should choose my swimsuit hmmmmmm, i kept on looking until i found one! i took it and waited for Jinyoung to come out.

"Ok babe your turn!" he said going out damn those abs! i just wanna- ok ok heheheh sorry, I went inside the Bathroom and changed and looked at myself.

you guys choose which one of the 2 you want

Damn i look hot hehehheeh ok ok that's enough of me time i should get out now. I went out and saw JinYoung all ready.

"Babe are all the stuffs we need are there?" i asked and he nodded and just stared at me drooling.

"Babe come on let's go stop drooling i know i look hot now come on!" i said and pulled him with our stuffs. We got to the beach and saw the 2 bitches- i mean couple Yoongi and Jennie i hate that slut they saw us but jennie ignored us and i saw yoongi drooling, Yeah bitch drool all you want you ain't gettin this! we passed by them and alot of guys were looking at me Jinyoung and Yoongi got mad yoongi was about to get me but JinYoung put his arms around me and told them.

"Don't you guys look at her she is mine now get you pervert eyes away from her or else i will give you all a death punch!" he said and the guys got scared and left.

"Damn my man is mad huh?" i said and chuckled

"No one stares at my damn Queen" He said and kissed my forehead. we sat down on the sand with the towel until my phone rang.

"Hello?" i said

"WATT UP BICH!!!" SoonJae shouted

"Gurl Stop screaming my ears!" i said and laughed.

"oops sorry, So how's the Hell- i mean HoneyMoon!" she said i was gonna speak when Jinyoung spoke.

"babe who's that?" he asked and smiled

"Oh it's just SoonJae" i said and he just nodded

"Well the honeymoon is good as long as i'm with mah boo" i said and chuckled

"Ew girl you cheesy!" she said and laughed

"Oh shut up you call my brother Baby" i said

"Right but still hahhahaha, Any ways when you get back let's hang out ok?" she said

"Sure let's hang out when we come back!" i said

"Ok bye! Have fun on your Honeymoon!" she said and ended the call, This girl is so hyper my gash.

"Let's play in the water!!" JinYoung said and grabbed my hand.

"Nooo~~" i said not wanting to get wet yet.

"Come on or else i'll carry you!" he said and smiled i just ignored him until he picked me up and ran to the water.

"No NOOOOOOOO SHITT" i said getting my hair wet and looked at him glaring.

"Heheheheheh Bleh!!!" he said and ran then i chased him, little did we know someone was watching us.

To Be Continued
sorry for the late update i've been busy with school😅