Chapter 5

*At Home*
Y/N P.O.V
Finally home sweet home i can finally rest! i was about to go upstairs until Jungkook called me.

"Yah Little Sis The gang will have a sleepover here will it be fine?" he asked you with he's puppy eyes Dang! i can't say no to that but suddenly i thought of something since he will be there i'm gonna continue my game hahahaha.

"Sure o since your inviting them can i invite my Friends?" i asked doing the same thing he did.

"Sure Why not" he said and smiled at me, I went upstairs and text the girls about the sleepover and unfortunately they agreed. So me and jungkook wait for them to come then the Door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" i yelled and ran to the door i opened the door and saw my Friends With their bags.

"WATT UP BITCH WE'RE HERE!" Tzuyu yelled and hugged me we all giggled and told jungkook that we will change into our pajamas we all ran upstairs and ready our room.

"Soo you said that BTS will come also" Irene said

"Yeah they are and we are gonna do our game hehehe" i said while smirking

"I love this game And it's gonna be Bad" SoonJae said and laughed

"Hey Jae is it really ok with you us doing this to your Brother?" Tzuyu asked while eating her chips.

"Yeah i don't mind and besides he deserves it for being a Playboy and he needs to taste the sweet revenge that Y/N will give him" she said while smirking evily.

"ok well now your getting creepy...But i love it!" Tzuyu said while hugging her and they both laighed.

"Ok girls let's change to our pajamas!" Irene said like a Mom

"Ne eomma!" we yelled and she glared on us but we just laughed and changed.

You guys wear the same pajamas but different color so if you don't like the color just imagine another color heheheh

Suddenly the bell rang and you guys already know who it was it's BTS you guys hear all their noises downstairs.

"Ok Girls ready to rock this?" i said and they all said yeah and we went out seeing the boys in their BT21 Pajamas hahahah cute i whisper then i realized what i just said Shit no no he ain't cute remember he hurt'd you now Show your bitch beautiful ass face i said to myself.

"Hey guys great to see you!" we said and all of them look at us shocked and i saw yoongi trying not to fall for me awww well too bad you're gonna fall for me.

"Who wants to Play spin the bottle!!" Jin Yelled and we all sat in a circle and yoongi is facing me.

"Ok i'll start!" Taehyung said until it stopped on Jungkook.

"Bitch no i ain't doing this" jungkook said and then Jimin said "If you don't do it your jumping in the Pool tomorrow morning"

"What No! it's cold!!" jungkook said then Tae took Jungkook and kissed him fast.