Chapter 6

wattt upp people i'm back miss me? ok never mind and let's start this shall we?

Moments later Yoongi came back sweating lol then the Guys went to him asked if he was alright and he just nodded.

"Ok we Go First ok?" J-Hope said and all the Guys went to the center and start the song.

(Pretend Jin and RM are not there heheheeh)

Damn they are Hot but the most hottest one was Yoongi then i saw the Girls drooling over them and just giggled when they were done we went to the middle and Perform.

(Pretend your lisa because why not?")

Yoongi's P.O.V

OK I HAVE TO ADMIT IT SHE KILLED ME 2x 2X!! and i can't believe hobie was right about Y/N dang but i hate her or do i like her? jeezz nevermind. *But you do like her just say it coward!* Shut up author nim! *Hell No just admit it dumbass* Fuck you now get lost *Fine fine*

Back To your P.O.V
we finished it and saw the Guys clapping so hard and saw Jungkook clapping like a seal for some reason then suddenly Eomm- I mean Oppa Jin yelled that dinner was ready so we went out and ate.

Magical Time skip i know right

We were inside our Room suddenly Jungkook came and was about to talk but then he was
looking at Jae eating her chips like an animal because her mouth is full of chips then he giggled so i decided to go to him and clapped
my hands then the girls looked at him.

"Done staring at Jae Bro?" i asked and raised an eyebrow then i looked at Jae she was shocked and cover herself.

"Uhhhh yea- Anyways i just wanted to let you know our parents are coming over tomorrow and we should go home early because they have an announcement" he said and rubbed his nape.

"oh ok sure thanks for telling me now Goodnight oppa and say Goodnight to Jae" i said and smirked.

"Uhhhh Night Jae" he said and left quickly like a bunny i just laughed at his behavior and looked at Jae blushing then irene and tzuyu started teasing her.

The Next Day at hell- i mean School

Me and my Friends were walking in the halls about to go to our classes.

"Bye Guys see you guys later!" i said and wave at them and went to my class, i was about to open the door when suddenly someone took my wrist harshly and slammed me on one of the lockers i opened my eyes and saw Jennie.

"Sup Bitch! Nice to see you again" she said and i just rolled my eyes and pushed her.

"Hi Slut but it's not nice seeing you again because Your ugly fave of yours ruined my day" i said and crossed my arms smirking then suddenly students were gathering around us watching.

"Do you really have a death wish Bitch!" she yelled and push me again on the lockers and grabbed my hair harshly and threw me on the floor. THAT BITCH i stood up fast and kick her stomach she fell on the ground.

"You Son of a bitch!!! Your gonna pay!" she yelled and we started to beat each other apparently she was about to punch me again but i took her wrist and twist it then kick her stomach and punched her face she fell on the ground and was about to stand up when suddenly she was looking at someone the she took my wrist pull me down on her level and she started to Fake Cry and suddenly i heard a yell.