•WELCOME BACK!•

WOW, you're still here??

I'm shocked and grateful and ecstatic for your continuing support in this series, you have NO idea. So, THANK YOU, reader. Thank you for getting mad and happy and crying and screaming at my characters and their mistakes, their accomplishments, their decisions. Maggie & Céleste thank you, truly, and hope you continue following their adventures!!

So. ANYWAY.

If you've followed up until this point, you know that a lot of things are about to change.  You know... THE TRUTH. You know things aren't going to be the same anymore and, because you're slowly getting to know me, you're ready for sh** to hit the fan. I'm not saying it will, BUT... you're in for more revelations, more surprises, more crazy crap. JUST BECAUSE we know this truth thing doesn't mean I'm done. I'm SO NOT DONE.

WARNING***IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GOLDEN DUCHESS, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER! SPOILERS BELOW! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!***

No but for real, I mean it, there are spoilers!! Don't go any further without having finished The Golden Duchess!

• OKAY FINE, I warned you!

• So, as we know, Marguerite... is no longer Marguerite. In this book, all her chapters will be titled Prudence (I know, I still cringe a little at the name too, but it's not meant for you to love it!) and you won't hear anything about "Maggie" at least, not in her chapters. I may have characters let her name slip a few times...

• We will be exploring a new place: Giroma! I'll give you a map and a few facts (kind of like what I did with Totresia in book one) AND I also made a floor-plan of Westten Castle! It's bit more intricate than Torrinni—but totally worth describing.

• We have new characters!

• *sigh* I'm sorry, I know she was a favorite of many, but Johanna will not feature in this book :( I might have her come back for book five, MAYBE, if I have a reason to. But for now, just assume she's somewhere in Torrinni (don't forget—Maggie/Prudence mentions how she belongs to Clémentine. For all we know she might be with Clémentine, now). SORRY.

Alright, buckle your seat-belts: this edition of the Golden Universe will be a bit different... as we'll be traveling back and forth between two countries to follow the adventures of Céleste and Maggie! AHEM—I mean Prudence. I WILL get used to this (edit: I'm not used to it.)

♥♥♥