••BEHIND THE SCENES••

THIS SECTION MAY BE REGULARLY UPDATED AS I THINK OF THINGS TO ADD TO. (Also taking suggestions for what you'd like to see here—any questions I can answer, I'm happy to!)

•• PINTEREST••

As per usual, you can find all my inspiration on my Pinterest board! It's still at the same spot, and I update it regularly with new designs and dresses and places...

https://www.pinterest.com/stephanie1201/used-for-golden-girl-series/

At this point, I welcome you to check the section that I previously told you not to peek at—most of the characters in there have been introduced, so feel free to check them out :)

And if you find things you'd love to add, please feel free to send them to me on the app! And/or friend me, whatever.

••SONGS••

My list keeps growing, folks! Thank you for all your suggestions, I appreciate them!!

BUT as usual, I'm still accepting more ideas! So while reading, if you see anything that might fit Maggie/Prudence, Céleste, or even Antoine & Séb's personalities (or even just a general GOLDEN feel, you know? I'm open to new stuff for the spin-offs!) feel free to drop a comment here --->

(Check out the PLAYLIST chapter for more details)

••OPINIONS/QUESTIONS••

- after all this: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE? (still the same??)

- DROP YOUR THEORIES! And/or answer these: Will Maggie & Antoine end up together? Will Céleste & Séb marry? Who is the real "bad-guy"? Has Clémentine redeemed herself AND do you trust her now? Will Cornelius succeed in snatching the Giromian throne from Maggie despite being "just" a Duke? Will Adelaide continue her agenda and DOES SHE HAVE more plots? Is Charlotte evil? Is Jules conspiring behind his brother's backs again?

- ARE YOU GOING TO READ THE SEQUEL please say yes I'm DYING to post it really soon

- and as usual: anything I can improve on?

- NEW: we're getting super close to wrapping up this particular series, so, tell me; anything you still haven't had answers to that you'd want to see in the final book? At the time of publishing this, I am done writing BUT I haven't edited so there may be room to add certain things, if needed.

••FAN-ART••

IF YOU HAVE MADE FAN-ART (or want to) please send it to me! I'll happily feature it in another chapter, just like I did for The Golden Girl & The Golden Duchess. I love to see everyone's creativity and inspiration, and the various interpretations of the characters!