•S E Q U E L•

Wow.

This is the last time—in this particular series, at least—that you'll see this chapter! It's bittersweet, but... I promise, you're not quite done with the Golden Universe yet ;)

Again, MANY warm thanks for reading The Golden Princess—and for getting this far! This novel was different from the others, I sensed it when I came up with the idea and even more so when I was writing. I felt like my characters—my girls—matured a little, moved on past their former worries and... developed new ones.

So this last sequel should be... interesting, to say the least. Lots of loose ends to tie up, a few more characters to meet, and a handful to say goodbye to.

So, as a treat (and as freaking usual) I will reveal to you the TITLE & COVER for the sequel, book 5! I know, you won't be surprised AT ALL at what the title is, though I actually struggled to find it!

Without further ado, here it is:

Ah, my *unplanned* book. Yep, initially, I planned for The Golden Princess to be the last of Maggie & Céleste's stories. BUT THEN I realized how I ended things, and... I couldn't do that. I couldn't leave such a crazy cliffhanger to conclude the series.

SO HERE ARRIVES THE GOLDEN QUEEN. I always wanted one of the books to have a frosty, cold ice-queen style... looks like this one won!

AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS I have *gasp* finished writing it and need to edit. I THINK we're looking at a late-October, early November release... depending on factors (GUYS, A LOT OF SH** HAPPENS in book 5 so I have to go back & check all my plots & make sure they add up so PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME).

And, at the end of it... I will announce the first spin-off! Because I have started looking into that, BUT I don't want to reveal it until we've concluded this 5-book series in The Golden Universe. As I said... I'm not ready to leave Totresia & Giroma just yet.

MANY, MANY thanks for your continued support, your trust in me and my feeble attempts at writing Historical Fiction, your love (& hatred) for my characters.

MUCH LOVE.

Until next time...

♥ Stephanie Rose