Friend or Foe?

Katsumi had experienced many things during her time after her quirk manifested. She was warned that her quirk might affect how others felt about her, like right now.

Katsumi was haunted by groups of preschoolers her age encasing her into a tight circle with her in the center. She was scared of how close they were to her and noted how their eyes seem to be in the shape of hearts.

Katsumi seemed surprised that on her first day of school she seems to be attacked by literally everyone asking her to be their friend. She didn't understand if they genuinely wanted to be friends with her or it was just the effect of her quirk.

Having just recently developed it Katsumi couldn't control hers or even others' feelings towards her. It was a bother on her first day and all the other days.

Right now in her situation Katsumi only wishes to be freed from her suffering. Having an idea she suddenly jumped and pointed in a random direction "Look it's All Might!" Katsumi exclaimed while taking a run for and jumping to hide in the bushes.

When the children saw no one in the direction Katsumi pointed they looked back only to find that Katsumi was nowhere to be found.

All the children started freaking out and looked for her everywhere in the playground. Katsumi looked up occasionally from the bushes careful not to be spotted.

Just as Katsumi thought that she had somehow been saved by some miracle she made the mistake of letting her guard down. Only then did she realized that she had tripped over something hard and fell on her back. For some reason, she couldn't get up as if her legs still hurt after that trip over.

Trying to sit up Katsumi came face to face with a boy her age, black hair and the most silvery eyes she'd ever seen, Katsumi seemed to blush by the way their faces only inched next to each other, yet she couldn't move her head as if it stayed stuck like that when looking into his eyes.

The same could be said for the boy, his head didn't move and his face remained emotionless and cold. His eyes never blinking in the slightest not even when Katsumi leaned in closer from an unknown force.

Before Katsumi could inch any closer than she already was the boy stopped her in her movements as he placed his whole hand covering Katsumi's mouth and pushing her away from him.

"Could you get off?" the boy said in a voice that perfectly fits his expression, he sounded a little awkward though when he did that.

Seeing that she didn't even move after hearing him. The boy sighed and pushed Katsumi away from him, too hard I might add causing her to land on the ground once again.

Shuffling on his spot the boy got up leaving Katsumi on the ground with her to the sky.

"Are you just gonna sit there?" he asked, looking down on Katsuki who was in a daze. When hearing no reply he sighed and held out his hand out to her, once finally snapping into reality Katsumi noticed his outstretched hand and took it to stand up again.

Once seeing that Katsumi was in good condition the boy nodded and then turned around without another word going even deeper into the small garden area of the kindergarten.

Seeing his retreating figure Katsumi hastily tried to run after him "W-wait I didn't get your name, I'm Katsumi." she yelled to him, but she noticed that he didn't even turn around to look at her.

Running up in front of his path "Hello, my name is Katsumi." she introduced herself and she held out a hand for him to shake. But surprisingly, unsurprising when the unnamed boy was walking closer to Katsumi he took a quick sidestep right past her and her outstretched hand and onto a new path later disappearing.

He was still his eyes still steel cold and emotionless, he slowly turns around and threw Katsumi a look "There's no need to repeat yourself. I ignored you the first time just fine."

Katsumi stood there dumbfounded for a moment, then decided to chase in after the mystery boy, following his footsteps and hearing the leaves rustle now and then urged her to move even faster when she thought that the boy was on the other side of the bush she took a leap and jumped out of the bush only to be met with a faceful of dirt.

Getting up from her position she could feel that he was here just mere seconds ago so why-

"THERE SHE IS!" a random kid shouted, this caused Katsumi to take in her surroundings which were the playground again.

'HOW?!' she panicked as the herd of students was running her way like she was the most delicious candy in the middle of a kindergarten classroom, which in this case she might as well be.

While getting swarmed by students in the faraway distance the mystery boy was sitting on the tree branch up high looking down at Katsumi. He narrowed his eyes at her and sighed "What a troublesome girl.." he grumbled putting his hand on his heart to calm down it's unnatural beating.

" he grumbled putting his hand on his heart to calm down it's unnatural beating

19+ Ideas Drawing Anime Eyes Deviantart. googlechrome2016.ru

googlechrome2016.ru/ index.php?s=kieradrawingmagazine.feminatalk.ru&p=664543-drawing-anime-eyes-devian tart-69-ideas-for-2019.html. Accessed 5 Sept. 2019.